Recent content by Gemgems

  1. Favorites Your All Time  Favorite Naruto Characters

    It WOULD have seemed like a plot hole at the time, but then it got explained, and that explanation with the creepy underground Madara, the answers to what happened to Rin and the revenge on Minato.. (Minato is a lot more to blame than it may seem at a glance) made this go from a good story to a...
  2. Favorites Your All Time  Favorite Naruto Characters

    Yeah I don't get why Obito is so unpopular, but most of the fandom doesn't post on web boards or broadcast there opinion, and people mainly come to webboard's to vent and complain, instead of talking about how great something is. Personally I found Naruto to be a great story that I really do...
  3. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 68 Discussion / 69 Predictions

    Is it just me or does Eren seem to be developing the same case of what I jokingly refer to as "dead fish eyes" as previously seen in the last holder/user of the "Co-ordinate"??! It sounds like I'm joking but in all seriousness the last holder of the Co-ordinate seemed to completely lose all...
Top