I hope that blob of smoke/torso is not Historia becoming a Titan....I dont suspect Eren to be eaten since already got swallowed twice already by Titans ( the beard titan and Annie).
Re: Shingeki no Kyojin 46 Spoilers Thread
i got a feeling a human-titan has to die. ymir seems to be on the side of good. im picking her to die possibly unfortunately from the good guys.
Re: Shingeki no Kyojin 46 Spoilers Thread
I feel for Eren. Can't do much against any of these two. Seems though Ymir, Reiner, Berthold know more to the story of who was behind this whole mess.
He so far have proven to be intelligent like you said, but he is larger and looks so different. I think to look like that and have good accuracy in throwing objects makes me believe that he is more of an advance titan compare to the regular 15 meters ones. More stuff was done to him to...
Must be some mutation or something that the drug had on BIG FOOT that made him become the one and only BIG FOOT!
Dont believe he wanted it to happen. On the other hand, BIG FOOT is a bit larger/stronger than the regular 15-18meter titans. So most likely he had some extra things done to...