Recent content by genericlogin

  1. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 434 Spoiler Discussion Thread What if Naruto lose on purpose just to get to Sasuke? Either way it doesn't matter. It seems Kishi is opening up the plot to fit in everyone else. I can't wait to see who he'll send in to rescue Naruto.
  2. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 433 Discussion/ 434 Predictions Thread - Part 1 I got it wrong. I thought it was the mind reading guy who was brought back. My bad. :darn Oh, thank you. :D
  3. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 433 Discussion/ 434 Predictions Thread - Part 1 That's where it gets kind of confusing. If all Nagato was doing was controlling a group of corpses, then how can they 'die' by being rasengan-ed? It's not like rasengan is ripping off limbs or tearing apart muscles to immobilize the...
Top