Recent content by Genessis

  1. Genessis

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 457 Discussion Thread / 458 Prediction Thread So what happens after Naruto gets Sasuke back , what happens after Sasuke gets his revenge ? Sasuke probably will try to ress his clan through means only known by him ? If Kishi hasn't forgot about that. Naruto will put a collar around...
  2. Genessis

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 446 Discussion / 447 Predictions Just a small observation , dunno if someone mentioned this before ( in that case I appologize ) but have u noticed that Nagato , Konan and Yahiko in the past had a different simbol on their headbands ( just lines = rain ) and now they have those line...
  3. Genessis

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 446 Discussion / 447 Predictions The cross in his chair is a link to Nagato beeing called the Messiah , pobably.
  4. Genessis

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 438 Discussion/439 Predictions Thread Ladies and gentlemen the so called "mithril-like" Akatsuki cloak is ripped , a clear sign that our beloved Pein's days are counted. I also think that Kyuubi cares somehow for Naruto , otherwise he wouldn't follow Pein. Some might say that Kyuubi...
  5. Genessis

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 436 Discussion/437 Predictions Thread Kiaaaaaaaaaa It's an evil plan to convert us all to Kishianism :D , we'll slowly start talking japanese as our native language and we'll begin worshiping Kishi. :D
  6. Genessis

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 436 Discussion/437 Predictions Thread Hmmm I think I've seen this somewhere else : " But if we have a little chat , then maybe ..........I can convince you to join me in my quest to everlasting peace (ok with a few war periods ) and then at least you and I , who are the same, can sit...
  7. Genessis

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 436 Spoiler Discussion Thread Also if u look closely he has big shoulders (he's probably working out when he's not fighting ) and defined neck muscles a big hint that he may get up to fight.
  8. Genessis

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 436 Spoiler Discussion Thread I am talking about those strings/tubes that are connected to his hands. He porbably transmits chakra through the black things in his back , most of it through that big one.
  9. Genessis

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 436 Spoiler Discussion Thread From what I see those six "tubes" aren't used to transmit chakra like somebody said, probably those are used to keep him tied on that cross-like thing , and don't be fooled by his skinny appearance, remember Roshi/Kame Senin/Jiraiya's ****** Idol (Dragon...
  10. Genessis

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 434 Discussion/ 435 Predictions Thread "What will happen to Naruto ,now that HIS SAGE CHAKRA is gone" this makes my believe that his kyuubi chakra will appear. Anyway probably Fukasaku has something in mind to save Naruto or he's gonna be dekyuubified and somebody will come to save...
  11. Genessis

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 432 Discussion/ 433 Predictions Thread Two things I want to point out : 1.The line that made me laugh "Come quietly, your death will lead to peace " , it's funny because they (Naruto,Pain) are both profecy childs , and probably both of their deaths will lead to peace , a nice peace...
  12. Genessis

    Hangout Naruto Hangout Thread v.4

    Hi. First of all I'm new to posting , but I have watched this forum for a long time. I have read many theories here some good , some bad like Naruto is having a secret bloodline ,that's bull...it , it wouldn't be fun if he had like an uber kekkei genkai , he has to remain a normal kid who arise...
Top