This is my theory. Bonney herself is not important. For all I care, she was a former slave girl to fill this purpose. It's her Devil Fruit that holds the key to the World Government wanting her so badly. The Gorosei are the same individuals who have been running the World Government since the...
I've actually heard that this is a continuation of the Unknown Zanpakuto Tales arc whereas the Beast Swords are Zanpakuto spirits whose owners had been killed by Muramasa.
Re: Elemental Fusions - Kekkei Genkai?
Alright, allow me to create my own little list as to my theories of the Elemental Fusion Kekkei Genkai. I'll start with the ones confirmed by canon (I don't count the filler ones as canon unles verified by Kishimoto himself, though all of the ones...
Re: Which Gotei 13 Lieutenant(VC) has the best chance to become a Captain?
Well, in terms of qualifications, Renji has everything he would need to become a captain, especially considering that they're desperate for new ones to replace the traitors.
Ikkaku, while he meets the minimum criteria...
Re: What is One Piece?!?!
IMO, One Piece is one of three things:
1) One of the two super-weapons of the world Pluton or Posseidon.
2) The intimate knowledge of the world. Perhaps that the world of One Piece was once our world and through some major catastrophe became the world seen in the...
I don't see the One Piece movie as a live action one, but instead a heavily stylized CGI film done with motion capture ala Beowulf. Here's how I would see the voice actors going, more will be added later:
Luffy: Open casting call
Zoro: Ron Perlman
Nami: Brittany Snow
Usopp: Jack Black (for...
Re: The Search for Strawhat's New Nakama...
I've got another idea, but you'll have to bear with me for this one. What if crew member #9 is a Chronicle, whose goal would be to write about the journeys of the future King of the Pirates for future generations?
Re: The Search for Strawhat's New Nakama...
I'd honestly like to see someone like an artist join the crew. Maybe with an ink related Logia or Paramecia fruit (perferably Logia since there are no Straw Hat Logias yet.) Preferably female as well to help round out the male/female ratio.