Recent content by GenuinelyHonest

  1. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 192 Discussion / 193 Predictions Thread

    If I recall correctly, I think All Might said that to AFO in the fight at Kamino ward.
  2. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 192 Discussion / 193 Predictions Thread

    Child Hawks has an Endeavor action figure! And he also has piercings on his ears. I dont know about the others, but doesn't it hurt having ear piercings that big under headphones? Wonder if he has any more under those clothes...tattoos even...
  3. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 192 Discussion / 193 Predictions Thread

    Why is Miruko looking for HighEnd when I thought it turned into ashes??
  4. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 192 Discussion / 193 Predictions Thread

    Some additional info from the spoilers: Hawks is willing to sacrifice himself as long as everyone is able to spend their days happily. With that in mind, he accepted the mission. Endeavor comes home to eat soba with his family. Fuyumi is not happy that not all of the Todoroki members are...
  5. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 192 Discussion / 193 Predictions Thread

    It will be better if Deku sees OFA user#1 first, his history with AFO and so on that way, Deku could get to know better this quirk and master it. And then maybe he'll get a quick insight on the rest of the users.
  6. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 191 Discussion / 192 Predictions Thread

    Right. It is a piles of ashes now - my bad! I just thought it's physically still there from Dabi's line of picking it up. Again, my bad.
  7. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 191 Discussion / 192 Predictions Thread

    Also, Dabi didn't get to pick up Noumu as he told the heroes. Wouldn't that be bad though? Letting an experiment get into the hands of the heroes? Though it'll be interesting what data the heroes can get out of it.
  8. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 191 Discussion / 192 Predictions Thread

    I'm actually guessing it's where AFO got this black muck warping quirk.
  9. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 191 Discussion / 192 Predictions Thread

    Wow. Some images of a really mad Hawks finally. He's usually so carefree and silly. I guess when it comes to promised, his switch turns on. I smell a death flag on him when the big boss comes to eliminate the rat. Just read the Korean scans. And this is most likely a minor thing but can...
  10. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 191 Discussion / 192 Predictions Thread

    Wow a double agent now huh. I don't think getting Shigaraki and the other hidden big wigs will allow Hawks to be on the same standing as someone like Twice or Stinger's, being a hero and all. There has to be some sort of "price" to be paid like... in my head right now is, get rid of specific...
  11. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 190 Discussion / 191 Predictions Thread

    I'm guessing Dabi is there to talk and attack, considering that he has the courage to face two weakened top heroes. He might not be able to win as other heroes should be arriving at the scene and lend support (assuming that the camera man is still live filming from above) but he'll get something...
  12. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 190 Discussion / 191 Predictions Thread

    I like the first page of this chapter where we see each individual's definition of strength which is also their aim. High End wants to find strong heroes to test his multitude of quirks. Endeavor wanted to become stronger than anyone, hence the strongest of them all. Hawks wants the citizens...
  13. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 190 Discussion / 191 Predictions Thread

    Not going to elaborate further because there's no point in this example. The point is, that people should look at Endeavor at his present self. His past comes to bite him but now he has more comrades who can help him. Rei doesn't seem to blame her husband at all and still remain faithful to him...
  14. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 190 Discussion / 191 Predictions Thread

    Someone correct me if I'm wrong but in Dabi's last line. Does he call Endeavor "old man" or just "Endeavor"? Because in baidu, I read it as the former. I don't think MS is wrong but I just want to get a clarification. And that's what I mean by problems of any average salaryman faces. Do you...
  15. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 190 Discussion / 191 Predictions Thread

    Endeavor is human. Everyone in this story is except for AFO probably. Stop looking at past-Endeavor and look at him now. He has maintained his no2 rank for 25 years. He has resolved more incidents than anyone else throughout his whole career so stop it with those ugly name callings and just...
Top