Recent content by geor

  1. Favorites Your Favorite Character in the Series?

    1. Franky, Rai, and Sierra All three are tied, Sierra with a tiny lead. I find Rai adorable with how hopeless he is socially and technologically. As for Franky... well, he's Franky. 2. Regis I admire his dignity, his noble pride, as well as the willingness to throw away that very pride in place...
  2. Favorites Noblesse Pairing Thread

    Me thinks this thread should have been a poll also I think the reason why there are many ShinwooXSeira pairings and so few of others is the lack of female favorites. Ones that match other characters well. As for me, I support FrankyXSeira, although I can see this not happening. In the...
  3. Hunter x Hunter Chapter 325 Discussion

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 325 Discussion / 326 Prediction To Phantrom: "Gon is only against murder since he prefers differences settles with anything with some kind of rules." Eh? Please elaborate. What do you mean by "some kind of rules?" "But if you want to fight him on a fight...
Top