Recent content by gernot

  1. gernot

    Chapter Vinland Saga Chapter 102 Discussion/103 Prediction

    Re: Vinland Saga Chapter 101 Discussion/102 Prediction Oh dear, oh dear, way to raise expectations... If you like the translation, thank Goral for getting me hooked on Vinland Saga.
  2. gernot

    Chapter Claymore 135 Discussion / 136 Predictions

    Since several people pointed out that "Eyelid's Memory" makes no sense, I changed the title to "Flashback". "Eyelid's Memory" appears to refer to any kind of memory you see when you close your eyes - personally, I don't see any memories when I close my eyes, and I don't suppose that a flashback...
  3. gernot

    Chapter Claymore 135 Discussion / 136 Predictions

    While I have nothing to contribute to the very interesting analyses of the chapter, I hope Yagi redraws the couple of frames that show horses... if those are supposed to be real horses rather than horse-like fantasy creatures, they're in pretty bad shape and have very unnatural hooves, not to...
  4. gernot

    Chapter Claymore 121 Discussion

    Re: Claymore 121 Spoiler Thread I felt that there were a lot of things wrong with this chapter. or maybe just with the recent story arc in general. I could kind of buy into Cassandra going after Roxanne, and even trying to bite off her arms and legs as an extension of her role as a dust-eater...
  5. gernot

    Chapter Claymore 121 Discussion

    Re: Claymore 121 Spoiler Thread Before aegon-rokudo feels like he needs to translate all of it, I've posted my translation now. Dunno why mangastream is taking so long this month... Anyways, enjoy!
  6. gernot

    Chapter Claymore 120 Discussion

    Re: Claymore 120 Spoiler Thread The Japanese may also be open to interpretation, but I read "that strength" to mean "the strength derived from the arm".
  7. gernot

    Claymore 119- The Hatreds Cause And Effect- Review

    I would predict that we'll see more of Daae. I can't imagine that he'd just show up for a single page, and then disappear again. My prediction for the next chapter would be that Daae will spend a few pages commenting, then we see bit of a fight between Roxanne and Cassandra, probably ending with...
  8. gernot

    Chapter Claymore 119 Discussion

    Re: Claymore 119 Spoiler Thread 119 is out on mangastream, and I posted the translation too. Let me know if you find any mistakes. Enjoy! Ryus: I was hoping to be able to translate it remotely, but things were just too hectic. I'll practice again at the end of this month :-)
Top