Recent content by GFTE

  1. Life How to travel to Japan (and how to work there)

    I already have looked for forums where there are entrepreneurs and venture capitalists, but I didn't find any which would be big enough to raise money. And I doubt very much that rich people would start a forum. What do you mean by "Offering proof doesn't make me think of you as any less of a...
  2. Life How to travel to Japan (and how to work there)

    Yes, all of this makes sense. I went here because I wanted to find people who are likely to be interested in Japan, or at least, who are more liikely to be interested in Japan than the average person. If I could, I would look for such people elsewhere, but I can't think of many free ways to...
  3. Life How to travel to Japan (and how to work there)

    Interesting. But currently, I am just looking for people who might be interested. I am not asking people to give me money. And if we reach the point where money has to flow, I am not even sure that I will be the one who collects the money. Which kind of information do people need to see that I...
  4. Life How to travel to Japan (and how to work there)

    Because there have been already a lot of views, and only two people posting in the thread. I would be delighted to find out that many people there would like to go to Japan. Maybe there have already been threads on "Who would like to go to Japan ?" and on "Who already went to Japan ?". I should...
  5. Life How to travel to Japan (and how to work there)

    Since you worked as a scientist, you know that examples can't be generalized. I have met one or two French people in Tokyo who found jobs there, too (and I didn't stay as long as you). However, for one who succeeds, how many fail ? I am surprised that, on a forum which gathers so many fans of a...
  6. Life How to travel to Japan (and how to work there)

    What was your job in Japan ? How much time did you need to find it ? How high was your salary ? Many places look for people who are native English speakers. So, if you are French, like me, it means that 95% of the typical jobs for foreigners (as language teacher) are out of your reach...
  7. Life How to travel to Japan (and how to work there)

    How long did you stay ? If you stayed there for a long time, did you have a job there ? I think about importing European food first. I chose Japan because : a) I know a bit Japan (and therefore, I know a bit what is easy to find and what is difficult to find, which is important when you want to...
  8. Life How to travel to Japan (and how to work there)

    Apparently, on this forum (I have read the rules), there is no prohibition for posting offers. Actually, it's not something from which I would like to make a profit, it's rather an initiative to defend the interests of those who want to travel to Japan, or to work in Japan. So, here is a...
  9. GFTE

    Hello, I am a Frenchman. I went 5 times to Japan. I read most of GTO, which I had chosen because I am a former high school teacher (and one of the people I knew in Japan told me that I sounded like an otaku for having never read any manga nor watched any anime).
Top