Recent content by Ghetto

  1. Ghetto

    Discussion The Relationship/Pairings/Shipping Thread

    If you tell me they are not made to be together, I die
  2. Ghetto

    Discussion Your favorite fights in JJK so far?

    The fight Mechamaru/Mahito is totally mad, I LOVE this. You think Mahito is dead but NO ! This curse is a real monster, I love him 🤣. Second, the fight Nanami/Mahito in the first season : a real gem. When you see the real strenght of Kento, Mister 7.3, against the idle transfiguration, it's...
  3. Ghetto

    Discussion Favorite Character Thread

    For me, Mahito and Geto Suguru are the bests. If I were in JJK world, I would be a curse. When you look at Jogo, Hanami and Dagon, they look so more... true than humans ! No, I am surely mad but I can't stand humans. They're disgusting. Not all, of course, but the most important part of them. Of...
Top