Recent content by ghrghr

  1. ghrghr

    World Youth - Chapter 45 predictions

    I agree with Shinji, the problem isn't where you said, Haruhi. And the editors of shonen jump are very restrictive of what goes there, and are very tight about deadlines. that's why the mangaka who don't wan't to do strickly comercial manga go to other magazines where they have more freedom...
  2. ghrghr

    World Youth - Chapter 44 discussion

    I've never seen Pelé play, but he was a genius on the field according to what older people say and videos show. I saw maradona play and he was also a genius. I'd have to say we can't compare the two players, they were too far away in time, but as I'm brazilian and a Santos supporter I'll go...
  3. ghrghr

    World Youth - Chapter 40 predictions

    It's called Muga no Kyochi(State of Self actualization) , in the middle of the match a player will be covered by an aura and after that his abilities increase a lot and he is able to copy any move he has seen. Then there are the three doors you can open in this state (something like a evolution...
  4. ghrghr

    World Youth - Chapter 40 predictions

    I liked Dragon ball z and PoT, but when this aura thing started in PoT the manga went downhill. This kind of thing doesnt go with sports. I also recomend Slam Dunk, the best realistic sport manga ever, even if you don't like basketball.
  5. ghrghr

    Discussion The Football/Soccer Thread

    Amelia is a great keeper, but Italy still has Buffon, who is one of the world's best. I think that as soon as Buffon recovers he'll be the starting keeper again. Did someone watch the Brazil x Ireland game? 1x0 was a pretty bad result against the Ireland team, they don't even have a manager...
  6. ghrghr

    Discussion The Football/Soccer Thread

    Re: Italy vs Portugal I really don't have a problem if Italy performs shamefully in the next world cup. I'm rooting for Portugal, they discovered my country and Cristiano Ronaldo is a genius. However, I think Italy will win.
  7. ghrghr

    World Youth - Chapter 36 discussion

    I am one of romario's greatest fans, I simply love his playing style and I think he is the best player inside the penalty area I've ever seen. I really don't like zico, because he played for flamengo, but I cant deny he was a great player.I wasn't saying romario is worse, I was just comparing...
  8. ghrghr

    World Youth - Chapter 37 predictions

    Virus, manga doesn't always follow logic, and Captain Tsubasa surely doesnt. Captain Tsubasa has little relation to the real world and even though genetic factors are important, Tsubasa also trained as a pro for 3 years and has obtained considerable amount of strength. there is no proof...
  9. ghrghr

    World Youth - Chapter 36 discussion

    This is just my oppinion, but i think Tsubasa was always better than misugi,however the gap has widened a lot since grade school. In the France tournament Misugi played well on the France match, but so did Tsubasa. And after 3 years of pro soccer in Brasil, Tsubasa now is on another completely...
  10. ghrghr

    World Youth - Chapter 35 discussion

    I admit nitta has never done anything important for the japanese team in the important matches, but he's evolving, now he can shoot with both legs. also, there is no one better in the bench, so he's the best player to play by hyuuga's side. the other forwards are kisugi, sorimachi, who are way...
  11. ghrghr

    World Youth - Chapter 35 discussion

    Nitta's miss is just like shinji said, Takahashi didn't want the difference to reach 3 goals, but he wanted to show that Nitta can score at this level. What I don't get is Sawada as a non bench member, in my opinion he is a good player. Someone know who are the japanese players on the bench?
  12. ghrghr

    World Youth - Chapter 33 discussion

    Its the name of a position, you could call it sweeper in english. Great players played at this position, like beckenbauer. About the offside trap, it's a play that doesn't happen so often, however it happens sometimes, specialy on free kicks. it has a great risk, if it fails the defense will...
  13. ghrghr

    Best CT game

    CT2 has the best story, some of the greatest moves. Some teams are overpowered, your team simply sucks, but it's the best.
  14. ghrghr

    Special Techniques

    yes, there are many plays that only appear in the games.
  15. ghrghr

    World Youth - Chapter 34 discussion

    I just want to remind everyone about what misaki said, Tsubasa wanted to see the other players evolution, so he didn't focus the play on himself, however, when he decides to do it, I think it will become very clear who is the best. An interesting thing is that we haven't seen hyuuga dribble...
Top