Recent content by gigantor21

  1. gigantor21

    Bleach Hangout Thread 2.0

    If WE got the week off in the States, too, I wouldn't mind the lack of manga. :p Bleach's power structure is a ruined tower in a fog. Ichigo alone screws up many key comparisons. I gave up trying to figure it out a while ago. Gigantor! :glomp
  2. gigantor21

    Chapter Bleach 369 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 369 Discussion/370 Predictions Chapter was okay. I'm glad Kubo isn't hopscotching around plot threads. It tends to slow things to a crawl. Instead, though, half the chapter showcased Hacchi's 1337-haxx kidou--which isn't much better. Surely, Hacchi could just put Barry in the box...
  3. gigantor21

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 459 Discussion/460 Predictions Hmm...this chapter was...yeah. :p Danzo, I can understand. He's a shady boss who lives in Konoha, who dealt with Orochimaru--another fan of the Sharingan. His having one is plausible, at least. But then what? Ao just happens to find a Head Branch...
  4. gigantor21

    Halibel vs Hitsugaya Toushiro

    ^ Well, I'm glad you're being honest at least. :p There are very few fans of any character willing to admit when their favorite could lose. Unless it was against Aizen or something.
  5. gigantor21

    Bleach Hangout Thread 2.0

    ^ Well we have to remember that Urahara's creation was the main impetus behind most of the conflict in the series--and the reason that Aizen is a serious threat now to begin with. Though it was indirect, and clearly not his intention, there's plenty of blood on his hands. So they may be keeping...
  6. gigantor21

    Bleach Hangout Thread 2.0

    I used the term "cure" because...well, is it normal having a homicidal maniac control half of your powers? :XD But yeah. Given Shirosaki's statements, and the fact that Urahara and Co are still exiles in light of Aizen's betrayal, I don't know if SS is ready to accept hybrids in any measure...
  7. gigantor21

    Bleach Hangout Thread 2.0

    ^ Hmm...well, when you think about it, my guess is that most of the Shinigami believe what Central 46 said. That Urahara was exiled for A) the fake Gigai and B) the Hollowfication of the Vaizards, which was actually Aizen's fault. Somehow, I don't think Urahara would go out of his way to try and...
  8. gigantor21

    Bleach Hangout Thread 2.0

    ^ Given how strict Yama is, my guess is that he figures Urahara did his time and paid for his "mistake".He doesn't have the luxury of ignoring an ex-R&D head's help right now, so he's willing to work with him in light of the crisis. It's not like Urahara can ever come back, after all.
  9. gigantor21

    Barragan Luisenbarn vs Retsu Unohana

    As Ono said, I've no clue how you could possibly argue this out. We haven't seen either of them fight even once yet. I'll re-open the thread when we do.
  10. gigantor21

    Sosuke Aizen vs Shigekuni Yamamoto Genryusai

    ^ It doesn't have to be infinite length or anything. Especially if they're fighting in the air. Also, since he can cast the illusions long range, who's to say he'd even be there? He could just make a fake to test the range of Yama's powers, and come up with a strategy in the meantime.
  11. gigantor21

    Sosuke Aizen vs Shigekuni Yamamoto Genryusai

    I'm going to ignore their Bankai. We can't argue with those when we don't know what they are. The main sticking point is whether or not Yama can circumvent the illusions. Shinji showed us it might be possible, but that was back when he was just a VC. Also, Aizen never said he could manipulate...
  12. gigantor21

    Tousen vs. Zaraki

    ^ But they're also subject to the laws of anatomy. Ken brought out the Kendo because Nnoi almost slashed his neck open--which means he can still be killed by damage to his vitals. Tousen would've killed him had he went for a headshot right away.
  13. gigantor21

    Halibel vs Hitsugaya Toushiro

    ^ Yeah, it's a huge jump to make. I've been hearing that argument a lot, but I don't really buy it--especially when Yamamoto made that declaration just days before Ichigo and Co. left. Hitsu couldn't improve THAT much.
  14. gigantor21

    Kenpachi vs. Ichigo

    Okay, you guys REALLY need to tone down the rhetoric here. We made the new forum to discuss match-ups, not provide a free venue for people to snipe at each other. :/
  15. gigantor21

    Halibel vs Hitsugaya Toushiro

    Okay, you guys REALLY need to tone down the rhetoric here. We made the new forum to discuss match-ups, not provide a free venue for people to snipe at each other. :/
Top