Recent content by Giilshark

  1. Giilshark

    Info Waifu Wars 2019 - Award Ceremony

    Parabens ao vencedor!
  2. Giilshark

    Coloring Naruto 653 - 9

  3. Giilshark

    Portuguese Community v.19 WE'LL BE THE FIRST TO HIT 20!

    A greve tem que ser feita quando pode-se prejudicar alguma coisa pro estado. Tipo na Copa das Cofederações. Em um estado o metrô ja está se organizando para greve, onde o meio de transporte é o principal para o estádio. Acho que é mais ou menos por ai. haha eu também tinha 18 embaixo do meu...
  4. Giilshark

    The Member Picture Thread

    Well, two pictures of the things I like to do in my spare time.
  5. Giilshark

    Portuguese Community v.19 WE'LL BE THE FIRST TO HIT 20!

    Eu também não irei, prefiro ficar com a galera, muito mais divertido.
  6. Giilshark

    Portuguese Community v.19 WE'LL BE THE FIRST TO HIT 20!

    Tá todo mundo revivendo no mangá, aproveitei pra reviver também. haha Se tiver cambista o cara é um ninja. Ou então faça-se parecer uma gringa, ai eles irão até você, chegando lá você fala que é favelada e eles devem fazer um preço razoável, não que será umas 4 vezes mais do que o original. rs...
  7. Giilshark

    Portuguese Community v.19 WE'LL BE THE FIRST TO HIT 20!

    Olá pessoal, quanto tempo. Como vão vocês? *Quem é esse inútil?* kkk Alguém vai ver algum jogo da copa das confederações? O Maraca tá um lixo do lado de fora.:lulzobito
  8. Giilshark

    Chapter 159-Tobirama

    Learn about light and shadows. Study more before posting its an art. This is just the base. Hope to see your new work, with shadows and lights.
  9. Giilshark

    Coloring Naruto Cap 632: Team 7 Reunited !!

    I wanted to make him nervous. He is always calm. :3c Perhaps because he now be want Hokage. :hip
  10. Giilshark

    Page Minato.ET.Arrived.ch.630

    Glad you are trying to paint, but you can do much better!
  11. Giilshark

    Coloring Naruto Cap 632: Team 7 Reunited !!

    Color by me!!
  12. Giilshark

    Coloring Some.Coloured.Naruto.Stuff.:P

    Kuchiyose! Edo Tensei! :aobadoor Very good! You were one of my inspirations to start coloring sleeves! I hope you continue to paint!
  13. Giilshark

    Illustration Two Fan Arts by me. Hashirama and Madara. And Sakura.

    Sakura is my first Fan Art. Madara and Hashirama is second Fan Art that I design. Following the Naruto manga chapter 622. With the death of the brother of Hashimara. Hope you enjoy. Original art by Kishimoto.
  14. Giilshark

    Panel Naruto 619: Who are you? -Yondaime Hokage.

    I hope you liked.
  15. Giilshark

    Page Naruto Color 618 Pag 16-17

    I ran against time. Ohh. That it tiresome. But it is ready, I hope you enjoy!
Top