Recent content by Giji Paw

  1. Giji Paw

    Request New Username Request Thread

    Hello, is it possible to change my name to Giji Paw?
  2. Giji Paw

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 141 Spoilers & Discussion

    My comment has nothing to do with the plot itself, but I feel like King sent me to another universe because of how it was drawn. That. That's the comment.
  3. Giji Paw

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 137 Spoilers & Discussion

    Is it mentioned that it is his name?
  4. Giji Paw

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 137 Spoilers & Discussion

    Bors, being Lancelot's cousin, would sooner or later join him and Percival in the search for the Holy Grail. If Nakaba dismisses it like this, I assume that because he only refers to Bors by Chicharu Lovers, another manga of his. There are still Bleoberis and Blamore among related Lancelot...
  5. Giji Paw

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 129 Spoilers & Discussion

    I can't stand it if something happens to that drunk fox.
  6. Giji Paw

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 121 Spoilers & Discussion

    https://showmanga.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1275.html The manga is here, lol
  7. Giji Paw

    Anime The Seven Deadly Sins: Grudge of Edinburgh (2022)

    Well, hopefully in October there will be a trailer already. Wait film, compared to Cursed by Light, it hardly has any advertising.
  8. Giji Paw

    Hangout Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread

    Perhaps King and Diane's children will finally be resolved? I say this because it is related to "new character" and they are among the last "mysteries" that remain to be solved, eh.
  9. Giji Paw

    Hangout Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread

    This is true? I did not know.
  10. Giji Paw

    Hangout Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread

    Of the drafts that Nakaba presented as an announcement for the sequel in 2020, do we have translations of some parts? If so, is there any idea where they are?
  11. Giji Paw

    Hangout Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread

    Oh, so i confused it. Thanks for clearing.
  12. Giji Paw

    Hangout Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread

    I seem to remember that in the databook where his information came out he said that he was ambidextrous (or am I getting confused)
Top