Recent content by Gilgamesh83

  1. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: 392 Predictions [Naruto] Yeah what about the food pills that were so used in the beginning of the manga and anime. It's like "I prepared to kick your ass but forgot the pills that lets me ensure that" :p
  2. Seinen My Balls by Harada Shigemitsu & Seguchi Takahiro

    thx Once again a big THANK YOU!! A big plus on the rapidshare link. :p
  3. Seinen My Balls by Harada Shigemitsu & Seguchi Takahiro

    mirrors please... Great job posting the raw but sendspace has been used to death and I can't download. Could you please upload to rapidshare or something. THX!!!
  4. Chapter Bleach 286 Discussion

    Imagine his left leg i the sand and the being thrown in the direction the blade was thrown the left leg would first kick up the sand and the blood would be squirting upwards and then maybe when Noitora pulls out his blade it causes GJ to spin a little who knows but there are a million...
  5. Chapter Bleach 286 Discussion

    The upwards squirt is also a result of Noitora pulling the blade out which would result in a bloody squirt plus the blade it self has a bit of blood dripping from when he pulls it back in midair. And the location of the cut was near the neck area with lots of arteries and thus lotsa squirting...
  6. Chapter Bleach 286 Discussion

    I would have to say that it makes perfect sense in the way the blood is squirting since he was cut sideways and if he was to fall in the direction the weapon was thrown the squirt of blood would be upwards. The leg that everyone speaks of could simply be sand that his left leg which is now in...
  7. Chapter Bleach 286 Discussion

    You might be right. Because his waraji/slippers are white, that which is black are his socks look in page 13 and you'll see what I mean. Thus making it perfect sense that underneath his slippers it should also be white. Plus the fact that Noitora threw that big ass weapon at Grimmjaw and the...
  8. Seinen My Balls by Harada Shigemitsu & Seguchi Takahiro

    nosebleed.... Damn! This is a super ****** chapter unlike any other chapter when it comes to hentainess :p
  9. Seinen Golden Boy by Egawa Tatsuya

    Re: Golden Boy HAHAHA!!!!! That's good to hear :p
  10. Seinen Golden Boy by Egawa Tatsuya

    Re: Golden Boy HAHA!! It's ok but thx anyways. Oh and one more thing. Im not of KNA myself, just a fan and when I had a talk with KNA they needed an editor so I said I would try to scrounge some editors up from this site :)
  11. Seinen Golden Boy by Egawa Tatsuya

    Re: Golden Boy YO!!! Ahem... I'm on a mission to scrounge up editors for this manga to the group called Kindan no Aku at http://www.kindan-no-aku.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1 Visit their mirc channel at: #[email protected] to help out. Please if you have editor skills...
  12. Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

    Re: Introduction Thread Yo people thought i should say hello since I'm a newbie before posting anything else elsewhere. So as Ganju would say.... PEACE!!!! :P
Top