Recent content by gilluman

  1. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 426 Discussion / 427 Predictions I think next chapter will be focused on Deva Pain reaching Hokage and starting a big darn fight.
  2. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 426 Discussion / 427 Predictions I guess that Hell Pain's secret technique is some sort of genjutsu. If you pay attention to the scene konohamaru doesn't see the demon behind Hell Pain. The two nins kept hold by Hell Pain see this demon probably because some sort of genjutsu. I...
  3. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 424 Spoiler Discussion I believe that we can forecast a Danzou fight against Sasuke. Because is Danzou the responsible for the extermination of the uchiha clan, isn't he? So this way Sasuke can set things up with Konoha killing Danzou. Could it be? But, btw, where Sasuke and...
  4. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 423 Discussion / 424 Predictions Hello to everybody. I am not new here, since i'm reading this forum for a long time without posting. I am reading naruto since the first volume, so it's been a long time. All I wanted to say is that Kakashi probably will die, but not now and...
Top