Recent content by Gimme Love

  1. Gimme Love

    Discussion Seishirou Tsugumi

    If Tsugumi would find out that Raku and Chitoge aren't really dating, I'd hope she would try to get Raku for her own. This would make things more interesting but of course Raku and Chitoge need to get together at the end, pls make it happen. I think Tsugumi's role won't even be that important...
  2. Gimme Love

    Discussion Who will Raku end up with?

    Yeah, Kirisaki Chitoge all the way. :)
  3. Gimme Love

    Anime Nisekoi Anime Discussion - 2ND SEASON IN APRIL 2015

    Re: Nisekoi Anime Discussion 26 episodes would be great. Yeah, I doubt we'll only get 12 episodes. Thanks. ;p
  4. Gimme Love

    Discussion Who will Raku end up with?

    I'm with you on this one. I highly doubt that's the case. At least I hope. :(
  5. Gimme Love

    Anime Nisekoi Anime Discussion - 2ND SEASON IN APRIL 2015

    Re: Nisekoi Anime Discussion I only registered here only because of Nisekoi section. I've been reading manga/anime stuff here for years. I had never heard of Nisekoi, saw the first episode and I was like omg, this is sooo goood. So decided to read the manga and I'm not even dissapointed in the...
Top