Recent content by Ginny-N

  1. sahugani's One Piece Review 477

    I think is not actually coincidence, and then the Title 3/8 have more significance. Or maybe it's a coincidence, and Oda makes the title when he notice. :P That's something that happen to me when I create a Fan Fic. Why not? I believe Zoro, Nami and Ussop gonna defeat Oz before Luffy show...
  2. sahugani's One Piece Review 464-466

    I know... that WHY I wanna saw Zoro's in that position. He's always cool enough for still keeping a forward step in his dream, so, I wanted saw him step back once. Failing is something human, but he never failed since Mihawk fight, and we never saw him, since this time (9 or 8 maybe 10 years...
  3. sahugani's One Piece Review 464-466

    I had a theory about Zoro's fight... What's about he actually loses the fight? That will be an incredible oportunity for develop Zoro's Character. Appart, his fight wasn't already declared. hahahahaha, I'm sure the next chapter gonna be "Pirate Zoro vs General Zombie Samurai Ryuuma" but, If I...
  4. Chapter One Piece Volume 48 (ch460-470) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 466 Discussion Nope. The shadow imitate the movements, but the strengh is from Ryuuma's Body. That's mean: The Shadow (Mind) of Brook with Ryuuma's strengh :P The Shadow doesn't have strengh from the beggining, so, I think that's not gonna return with another strengh ^^!
  5. Chapter One Piece Volume 48 (ch460-470) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 466 Discussion Let me see... He's a musician, and all his attacks are based in Air or Songs. He uses Tradicional Fencing. Which means, he uses a sword more like a Rapier and a totally different way of use the sword. He's not the typical Swordman (with katana) of the mangas...
  6. Chapter One Piece Volume 48 (ch460-470) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 466 Discussion Ya-ha! I know it, Zoro's goes after Ussop's!! (Sorry for the Spam, I have to say it) Ryuuma obviously is strong, but I never believed THAT strong. Apparently, the body of the zombie really affects and Ryuuma isn't a legend for nothing. Well, the One Shot "Monsters"...
  7. Chapter One Piece Volume 48 (ch460-470) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 465 Discussion I always believe Mermaid Island == The Middle of the Grand Line == the Red Line... Did you remember is an underwater paradise? I think is under the Red Line.
  8. Chapter One Piece Volume 48 (ch460-470) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 466 Predictions More than this Arc, far I can understand. It's not really offended, It's just I was really scary for the whole chapter and I finded the chapter really avesome, but it's not many people who thinks that I find that weird. Maybe it's because Ussop is my favorite...
  9. Chapter One Piece Volume 48 (ch460-470) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 465 Discussion Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I think because the Water 7 arc was THAT long, a black hand or Oda himself are pressing for make this arc shorter. Appart, I can't saw more development from the Beginning, so, I suppose this Arc gonna beat a record and only have a...
  10. Chapter One Piece Volume 48 (ch460-470) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 466 Predictions I was Scared the whole Chapter, almost crying at the same time of Ussop, and celebrating when Sogeking appears from nowhere and... ahhhhhhh.... And do you say that It's not enough intense? Man, I wonder what is really intense for you... I think is gonna be...
  11. Chapter One Piece Volume 48 (ch460-470) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 466 Predictions I think all the Ghosts gonna try to protect Perona, because, if you remember the first chapter she appears, she didn't start to move until all the ghost come back. The Flying Perona must be a heavily condenced ghost and now she gonna fight really serious. The weak...
  12. Chapter One Piece Volume 48 (ch460-470) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 465 Discussion Yep... but was more like he suddenly won the control of Ussop's body for a moment and then has a conversation with Ussop, for make him realize what's going on... That was the thing gives Ussop strength... And sorry but... Shirosaki???
  13. Chapter One Piece Volume 48 (ch460-470) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 465 Discussion I suppose I'm not the only one who notice but... Ussop have a second persona like Dr. Jekyll-Mr Hyde! T_T Sogeking is not his alter ego, it's the other part of himself! He stops lying, but now he has two personas... TTTTT_________TTTTT I love this guy... The next...
  14. sahugani's One Piece Review 462

    I know, I KNOW!, Better, Enel gonna try kill him, but, since he's a robot, he recieve more energy instead of die. And the others Spacies revive too!! ^^!
  15. sahugani's One Piece Review 462

    I love the Spacies and all, but... I think Enel gonna kill him...
Top