Recent content by Ginopastino

  1. Chapter One Piece Chapter 941 Discussion

    "As I smile upon death" Mmm D. vibes...
  2. Chapter One Piece Chapter 936 Discussion / 937 Predictions

    LOL Zoro is fighting Gilgamesh! That's another reference to eastern culture there, both to literature and to the Final Fantasy series :) For those who don't know, in Final Fantasy games Gilgamesh is a sword collector who travels times and dimensions to take the best weapons. In the games he's...
  3. Chapter One Piece Chapter 910 Discussion / 911 Predictions

    Well for one thanks to the scroll next to the monkey we know at least he is called "Hihi" (stands for "Baboon" in Japanese). I'm really wondering what kind of role he could play in this early arc setting... But he looks and seems very strong: he shot that huge dog-lion hundred yards out of the...
  4. Chapter One Piece Chapter 907 Discussion / 908 Predictions

    I agree, he has been to Raftel, knows true history and is a Yonkou - as well as the most sane and diplomatic one at that. The guy simply has too much contractual power not to be aknowledged by the Gorosei. "Strongest Creature in The World" is pretty self-explanatory to me...
  5. Chapter One Piece Chapter 906 Discussion / 907 Predictions

    Oh boy, Oda really is stepping it up a notch towards end-game, as anticipated. What a nuke revelation. Joyboy's straw hat by the way?
  6. Chapter One Piece Chapter 905 Discussion / 906 Predictions

    About what Stelly said onboard the lift, that he saw a giant with an harpoon peeking from the cliff. That statement about height. I'm predicting Blackbeard and San Juan Wolf infiltrating Mariejois, wait for it!
  7. Chapter One Piece Chapter 902 Discussion / 903 Predictions

    Clap, clap, clap. Outstanding my friend.
  8. Chapter One Piece Chapter 901 Discussion / 902 Predictions

    Damn you Oda. That sentence from Morgans is one of those full-on end-of-arc speeches that send me fanboying like crazy. *Dead-serious-epic-face* News King Morgans: "The Pirate King will be born from members of the Worst Generation" Me:
  9. Chapter One Piece Chapter 900 Discussion / 901 Predictions

    "I ended up........ In the wrong sea."
  10. Chapter One Piece Chapter 900 Discussion / 901 Predictions

    I don't know about you guys... But Mama's wedding cake song gives me strong Oda's arc-end-speech vibes — and in the eerie way reserved for some of OP's major plot twists. A ravaged jolly roger (or very personal object à la Ace's necklace) is a strong, recurring symbolism in One Piece — I don't...
  11. Chapter One Piece Chapter 900 Discussion / 901 Predictions

    Woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah, Lois this is not my usual One Piece arc ending.
  12. Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 377 Discussion/378 Predictions

    Do you guys think Hisoka was the one who killed Neon?
  13. Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 377 Discussion/378 Predictions

    Man, I needed a break from all that royal scheming. And damn, I don't know how Togashi does it everytime, but why do I always find myself cheering for the Phantom Troupe? Besides, just how many variables is Togashi planning to put into place in this arc, what an absolute mad man.
  14. Chapter One Piece Chapter 896 Discussion / 897 Predictions

    I forgot to mention Whitebeard, but hey the Man was on a league on its own because... He was Whitebeard.
  15. Theory The Ancient Kingdom, The Void Century and One Piece, an humble readers' OP Standard Model.

    I appreciate the criticism, and indeed I do believe the Marshall bit to be the weaker part of my idea. I guess what I'm trying to convey here is that, although Teach is a D. he does not share one of their most defining characteristics: fearlessness of death. There has to be a deeper reason for...
Top