Recent content by GIZMO66

  1. Chapter One Piece Chapter 882 Discussion / 883 Predictions

    Katakuri : Nagaremochi(Flowing Mochi)! Luffy : The ground turns to Mochi! It's the same thing that Doflamingo did! Katakuri : Of course my power is awakened. That's what they said in the heat of battle.
  2. Chapter One Piece Chapter 881 Discussion / 882 Predictions NEW CHAPTER THIS WEEK

    I'll wait 100 minutes from now. No more.
  3. Chapter One Piece Chapter 881 Discussion / 882 Predictions NEW CHAPTER THIS WEEK

    I think Fujitora will quit his position before the last war against World Government. 1) Luffy vs Akainu 2) Zoro vs Kizaru 3) Jinbe vs Greenbull 4) Sanji vs powerful Vice Admiral
  4. Chapter One Piece Chapter 881 Discussion / 882 Predictions NEW CHAPTER THIS WEEK

    K:「I'm not gonna die in a place like this」 Will it be okay if that is your last word? L : I'm not gonna die in a place like this!! Another foresight joke LOL
  5. Chapter One Piece Chapter 881 Discussion / 882 Predictions NEW CHAPTER THIS WEEK

    Complete cake : 3hrs left Arrive at Cacao island : 10hrs left So BM will eat cake 3hrs later, Katakuri fight will take 10hrs...
  6. Chapter One Piece Chapter 880 Discussion/881 Predictions

    We will have chapter 881 next week. Seems ike Katakuri vs Luffy(gear 2~3) will continue until Sanji's cooking is over.(3 hours)
  7. Chapter One Piece Chapter 879 Discussion / 880 Predictions

    Maybe. But I guess it is because of Jinbei's water attack.
  8. Chapter One Piece Chapter 879 Discussion / 880 Predictions

    They are waiting on the shore. It seems they are weakened.
  9. Chapter One Piece Chapter 879 Discussion / 880 Predictions

    Korean translation is up. It is said that Katakuri is strongest among three commander.
  10. Chapter One Piece Chapter 879 Discussion / 880 Predictions

    When did I said we should seperate Cracker's df powers and Cracker? My point was, if Cracker's true form has never been noticed to the Government, then the Cracker's bounty is not based on fighting against someone powerful enough to crush his biscuits. What I mean was he fought with weaklings...
  11. Chapter One Piece Chapter 879 Discussion / 880 Predictions

    Cracker's bounty is based on his biscuit-armed version.(Don't know he can produce biscuit army inside the biscuit armor) Which means, he never fought with someone powerful enough to break biscuit armor. I think Cracker gained that bounty by hunting the weaklings.
  12. Chapter One Piece Chapter 879 Discussion / 880 Predictions

    First Day : meet Pudding First Night : melt candy sea and fight with ants Second Day : running around forest ALL DAY Second Night : fight against Cracker ALL NIGHT Third Day : fight against Sanji and BM army Third night : jailed, and jailbreak Fourth day : go to Bege's hideout, drink milk, sleep...
  13. Chapter One Piece Chapter 879 Discussion / 880 Predictions

    Katakuri : Is this right? Elephant gun...!! It's not just simillar skill. Katakuri copied Gear 3rd! And he is better!
  14. Chapter One Piece Chapter 879 Discussion / 880 Predictions

    So Katakuri mimics Luffy's gear3. It's quite impressive.
  15. Chapter One Piece Chapter 878 Discussion / 879 Predictions

    It seems Katakuri's strength and defense are not impressive as previous enemies. Katakuri has high Observation haki, so his Armament haki would be relatively low, I guess. I think Luffy's next form has pure speed that even Katakuri can't dodge, yet not enough power to crush awakened string or...
Top