Recent content by Glowstuff

  1. Glowstuff

    Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 51 Spoilers & Discussion

    So, Urek can kind of pass each test by slapping around the floor ruler, until they say "You Pass." (only issue would be floors where a FH is the ruler) An admin would probably eventually intervene if he actually did this though. :hmm
  2. Glowstuff

    Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 49 Spoilers & Discussion

    Baam scratching Urek makes sense now. It's possible if he was touching upon his latent potential axis power, and Urek wasn't recognizing him has a fellow irregular, but a fellow potential Axis. Well, someone probably mentioned this somewhere, I'm late to these discussions. Now Baam's...
  3. Glowstuff

    Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 49 Spoilers & Discussion

    So are all of these people of the light considered irregulars?
  4. Glowstuff

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 648 Spoilers & Discussion

    I forgot the details on this plot, but I was thinking there may be someway to do it based on the fact Rachel was trying to do something similar when she was trying to take the data version of herself out into the real world.
  5. Glowstuff

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 648 Spoilers & Discussion

    Weird possibility here, but remember when Baam absorbed "Jyu Viole Grace" in the data world? What if he manages to separate the two, and one become his body, and the other is V?
  6. Glowstuff

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 640 Spoilers & Discussion

    Welp, that explains why D.Eduan was calling him the fake Zahard.
  7. Glowstuff

    Multi Season Tower of God

    They ruined the fighting scenes of some the best moments in series. That's just pathetic.
  8. Glowstuff

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 638 Spoilers & Discussion

    Baam might know more about Rei than what we have been shown. (I don't like that aspect of the story, Baam knowing things we don't and not knowing how it influences his decisions, but yeah.)
  9. Glowstuff

    Tower of God Chapter 635 Spoilers & Discussion

    Hmm, why would Ameuz's body make something as strong as a family leader.
  10. Glowstuff

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 629 Spoilers & Discussion

    I think this reasoning comes from when Yuri and Karaka were fighting at name hunt station. It was a large part of the plot that they couldn't get on the ship because they would probably die if they got near the fight. It should be even worse now that it's two FH fighting each other.
  11. Glowstuff

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 627 Spoilers & Discussion

    Holan got turned into "The Thing"
  12. Glowstuff

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 625 Spoilers & Discussion

    That transformation is........ I hope SIU starts condensing these transformations, both for aesthetics and I'd assume it would be easier to draw.
  13. Glowstuff

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 624 Spoilers & Discussion

    Well, there was also the option that he stays down until all of this is concluded, but I forgot Levi has to make an appearance in this drama. Looks like it's leviathan's time to shine.
  14. Glowstuff

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 624 Spoilers & Discussion

    Either one of the various things inside of Baam is going to wake up, and take over, or he gets a random temporary power up next chapter, and beats Dumas. I think one of those will happen next chapter, I hope it doesn't though. (It's not what I want to happen, that's just what I think will happen.)
  15. Glowstuff

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 623 Spoilers & Discussion

    I wonder if Koon is about to get another powerup. Like Baam may transfer Dumas heart to Koon or something
Top