Recent content by GOAT

  1. Chapter Fairy Tail 506 Discussion / 507 Prediction

    Erza got fodderized by ajeel and Ajeel<Dimaria or invel who were defeated by natsu and gray.Even if mashima had to stop the fight it should've been gildarts not erza.End was foreshadowed on he first color page .
  2. Chapter Fairy Tail 506 Discussion / 507 Prediction

    The pinnacle of bs has been established in this arc, well after 500 I have lost faith in this arc anyway
  3. Chapter Fairy Tail 506 Discussion / 507 Prediction

    Mashima needs to appoint me as his editor I'm sick and tired of this bs .Laxus was boss tho
  4. Chapter Fairy Tail 500 Discussion / 501 Predictions

    I have theory about natsu's sudden boost in power.What if the last of igneel's power were actually the dragon antibodies that igneel created all those years and since natsu used them up against zeref , dragonification would continue wouldn't it. If this theory is true then it wouldn't be BS for...
  5. Chapter Fairy Tail 500 Discussion / 501 Predictions

    Check 434 and 479
  6. Chapter Fairy Tail 500 Discussion / 501 Predictions

    I think we haven't seen the extent of dimaria's power. Dimaria underestimated sherria and wendy . If dimaria wins with another ace in the hole then, Dimaria may be one of the better spriggans alongside serena and the major three .
  7. Chapter Fairy Tail 500 Discussion / 501 Predictions

    The chapter was garbage I really hope people from other guilds die, Seeing as ft members cant die because of the tenrou tree people like angel should die atleast.On another note,maybe when acno comes into play irene may reverse universe one and maybe possible deaths like makarov or gildarts...
Top