Recent content by GoDMasteR

  1. GoDMasteR

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    what is that naruto image on the wsj cover #17? I cannot read it properly.
  2. GoDMasteR

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2013-2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Ah, sorry, my typo... i meant #48.
  3. GoDMasteR

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2013-2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    what do you mean with "#48 : Naruto in, in the 14 years of publication"? In short, Naruto will have colour pages in WSJ #49 for his 14th anniversary?
  4. GoDMasteR

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2013-2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I don't get.... Naruto will have page colours too or it will have only 21 pages and stop? Anyyway, Kaze... Do you will post your tocs and preview pages again? it would be absolutely awesome if you still do it, thanks!
  5. GoDMasteR

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012-2013] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Anyone of you know why Ohana doesn't post the ToCs and spoilers anymore on 2ch?
  6. GoDMasteR

    Info Volume Covers Thread - Part 1

    I've the HQ version of Naruto 63 Unfortunetely, I don't have the HQ cover of volume 64.
  7. GoDMasteR

    Info Volume Covers Thread - Part 1

    Anyone has a a HQ and whole versione of cover volume 64?
  8. GoDMasteR

    Info [HOT] Interviews with Kishimoto

    april's fool?
  9. GoDMasteR

    Seinen Black Lagoon by Hiroe Rei

    http://www.capsulecomputers.com.au/2012/03/black-lagoon-manga-returning/ BL returns!! Finally!
  10. GoDMasteR

    Seinen Black Lagoon by Hiroe Rei

    http://sundaygx.com/jigou/index.html Is there an announcement for black lagoon's return in 2012? Please, can you tell what's saying those line... ? I hope so much he returns soon. I miss this manga very much!
  11. GoDMasteR

    Lineart-Cover 457

    This is my linearto on the awesome cover of the chapter 457. Maybe I'll paint.
Top