Recent content by Goji

  1. Goji

    Fantasy Fantasy Fight

    That's true, but he's also getting old, so maybe one of the older captains will take over his position one day. Why not Unohana? :amuse (if she's strong enough) I noticed! You have a lot of inspiration... :p
  2. Goji

    Fantasy Fantasy Fight

    A matchup I would love to see is Unohana vs Yamamoto. Then we could finally see her go all out in a fight! Would love to see those two fight at their best... it would be an interesting battle I think. I wanted to say someone made a new thread about that fight, but it was you so never mind. xD
  3. Goji

    Your Thoughts On Unohana

    I always thought retsu meant cold. Better ask a translator to be sure. ^^ When Unohana is angry I think she could very well react pretty cold. And I for one hope that she's powerful. It's hinted regularly that she's one of the top tier captains, but so far we haven't been shown any real...
  4. Goji

    Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 549 Discussion/ 550 Predictions Thread I moved all of the "which character will join the strawhats next / smoker" discussion to the One Piece Mega Convo Thread. Please keep the discussion on topic, only 549 discussion and 550 predictions here! Thanks for understanding. ^^
  5. Goji

    Chapter Bleach 365 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 365 Spoiler Discussion Thread It's true that Kubo draws Chōjirō Sasakibe without pupils in the manga, but he is shown with pupils in the anime. So far we have no reason to actually believe he's blind... Let's see what happens in the next couple of chapters. @puffydude and Mifune...
  6. Goji

    Hitsugaya vs Ulquiorra

    Re: Hitsugaya v. Ulquiorra Okay guys, do you still remember the name of this thread?? If I find any more posts discussing Ichigo, Byakuya or anyone other than Hitsugaya or Ulquiorra I'm going to delete them! Take all other discussions to the Bleach Hangout Thread, or make an Ichigo vs Byakuya...
  7. Goji

    Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 548 Spoiler Discussion Thread Come on guys, no discussing bounties in here. There's an appropriate thread for it here. Let's try to stay on topic. ^^
  8. Goji

    Chapter Bleach 363 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 363 Spoiler Discussion Menos are a sub-group of the hollows, they are conglomerations of hundreds of normal Hollows, resulting in a single composite entity of far greater strength than any normal Hollow. As far as we know now there are three menos categories: Gillian (aka Menos...
  9. Goji

    Chapter Bleach 362 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 362 Discussion/363 Predictions Thread I warned you guys! But since it's my birthday I'll be friendly and move them to the hangout thread... Next time I hit the delete button!
  10. Goji

    Chapter Bleach 362 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 362 Discussion/363 Predictions Thread Okay, if I read anymore about Ulquiorra's power in relation to other espada, or if I see any other NON TOPIC-RELATED posts. They're going to get removed or send to the Bleach Hangout Thread where it is fine to discuss these kind of things! I'll...
  11. Goji

    Psyren Tournament Discussion Thread

    Re: Marie vs Gordeaux Yup, I can only agree, the winner is Marie. (Rhyme ftw!) She will 'program' his ass into oblivion. xD
  12. Goji

    Discussion Awakened Devil Fruits

    That's a very interesting idea. Could be possible. ^^ If this theory is true, I wonder what Chopper would look like should he become an awakened zoan. I mean, he ate the hito hito no mi (human human fruit), so.... will he look even more human than what he looks like now in heavy point? :eyeroll...
  13. Goji

    One Piece Mega Convo Thread, the 1st Chapter

    Re: One Piece Mega Convo (Spoilers!) Exactly, that's what we were saying yesterday (yesterday for me anyways). ^^ But then they brought up the 'surprise' attack by Apoo which Kizaru said he didn't saw coming, got him cut in half, but still didn't phase him. Their point being: he shouldn't have...
  14. Goji

    Discussion Awakened Devil Fruits

    You mean five, 'cause there are four guardian beasts: minotaur, koala, zebra and rhino. I agree that he uses his df to the fullest. But we can't say for sure he's an awakened zoan or not. Because we just don't know what the term "awakened zoan" means exactly. ^^ Well actually we don't know if...
  15. Goji

    One Piece Mega Convo Thread, the 1st Chapter

    Re: One Piece Mega Convo (Spoilers!) No, I think it's good it's being debated. 'Cause I really have to agree that the logia-fruit abilities are a very dubious matter. While I totally agree with your previous points, I also have to agree with what Lord Rayleigh said. He made some very good...
Top