Recent content by Gojira

  1. Gojira

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 409 Discussion

    For the Bakugo regression thing, there are levels to a character's flaws. He does still show aggression for comedic affect but he's not straight up abusing Deku and telling him to kill himself lol I don't think it's as big a contradiction as is being portrayed
  2. Gojira

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest by Atsuo Ueda

    Rax has some spoilers =0
  3. Gojira

    Predictions Who do you think will be the FV?

    I think it's late enough in the game that we can discuss this... For me, Furuta is certainly the biggest focus at the moment, and he does seem most likely, but I have a sneaking suspicion that Kanou will be endgame. There's still much left to mystery about him, and he has ties to almost as...
  4. Gojira

    Hi, all

    I've been a member here for a good amount of time but I only started posting more just recently so I figured I'd introduce myself. :) My favorite manga are Tokyo Ghoul, 20th Century Boys, D.Gray-man, Dragon Ball, and Rave. I've also got a rather unhealthy obsession with Godzilla. Anyway I...
  5. Gojira

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 135 Discussion/136 Predictions (No Chapter Next Week)

    We still know relatively little about the Underground King though. There's still tons of unresolved mysteries, so who knows how it could all tie in? Furuta and V have both stated the intention to bring peace (well, V wishes to maintain it and Furuta wants to bring about "super peace"). There's...
  6. Gojira

    Voting Best Villain

    Going with Hades. he had a connection to the guild, interesting motives and personality, and a great final fight. Zeref is my favorite character but I wouldn't say he's as good of a villain as Hades. Zeref was most definitely a villain. He attempted to kill Makarov, almost killed Natsu, and...
  7. Gojira

    Seinen Tokyo Ghoul by Ishida Sui

    Well the name of the novel is "Red Dragon", like the film adaption. There's also a pretty good TV show based off it called 'Hannibal'.
  8. Gojira

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 135 Discussion/136 Predictions (No Chapter Next Week)

    Well this chapter has just opened up a ton of possibilities for the series going forward. The Roma reveal basically confirms that cannibalizing other ghouls can sustain youth/life longer. If so, it's possible for the Underground King to be a character we are well acquainted with that we could...
  9. Gojira

    Favorites The 2017 Mangahelpers TG Character Popularity Poll

    I consider Ken and Haise the same but I voted Ken to save options. 1. Ken Kaneki / Haise Sasaki 2. Nishiki Nishio 3. Akihiro Kanou
  10. Gojira

    Discussion Kaneki's Poor Leadership is Intentional

    Lots of people have been calling Kaneki an idiot or pointing out that he doesn't make the best decisions in his newfound revolution. I believe Kaneki's difficulty at managing Goat is intentional (from a writing standpoint) and whatever results from this will act as a catalyst to further Kaneki's...
  11. Gojira

    Discussion Plotlines you still want to be covered before the series ends

    - Where is Hide? - The "saving Eto" thing if she is still alive - Who was Touka visiting in the hospital? - Furuta and Kanou's goal - What Kanou saw in Germany - What happened aboard the ship when Yoshitoki was killed (and why did he have "V"-shaped pupils?) - What did Tatara mean by Kaneki's...
  12. Gojira

    Theory My Thoughts on "Dragon"

    That's an interesting find. I'm inclined to think Dragon is Shirazu tho. We know Furuta and Kanou are allies. And we know Kanou was using Shirazu's corpse to up his game with ghoulification. if Furuta is Kanou's "excellent assistant" and Kanou revived Shirazu as his pawn, it would make sense...
  13. Gojira

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 134 Discussion/135 Predictions

    The early leaks were stopped by Young Jump from what I understand, and the Edited Manga groups use different raws from the spoiler providers.
Top