If Minato is stronger than Itachi and Sasuke combined (which was debated in 'Minato, The Yellow Flash vs. The Uchiha Bros; Itachi and Sasuke'), what about Team Hawk?
Who will win?
...
Re: NARUTO: Databook 3 - HQ RAW by Japflap (103/360 pages)
Might as well make a "Thank-You-Meter" then...
lolz... Gaara's hobbies are "planting and caring for cacti"... :D
Have Jutsu-names become more disordered throughout the Manga?
Is it just me, or has Kishi ran out of Ideas for his Jutsu names?
Take a look at these examples and discuss:
Chapter 390's Jutsu:
火遁-豪龍火 Literally translated as: Fire Release-Great Dragon Fire. Binktopia Scantalation: Fire...
Re: Jiraiya (Hermit-Mode ON) vs. Naruto (No Kyuubi 4-tails) & Sasuke (No Cursed-Seal)
It won't change anything...
We currently don't know Sasuke's MS abilities apart from Amaterasu, so I'll exclude MS...
...Damn I forgot to put a poll again :darn Silly me :p
Could any Mod viewing this add...
Sorry I'm making so much useless threads...
I'm just curious on people's opinions
Remember:
>Jiraiya can use Hermit Mode.
>Naruto cannot use any forms of his Kyuubi Chakra-Cloak.
>Sasuke cannot use Cursed-Seal and Mangekyou Sharingan.
Also note that this is a fair battle. Jiraiya can...
Re: Madara and Itachi.
That also raises another question: Did the Daimyou Assassination attempt by Kisame happen during Madara's Mizukage reign? And when exactly did Madara become Mizukage?
I guess that Madara organized the 'Seven Swordsmen of the Mist' and decided on making Ninja Academy...
Well?
A quick reminder on abilities...
Minato: Can virtually teleport and use the battleground to his own advantage...
Sasuke: Is very talented in basically all fields of Ninjutsu (as shown in Franckie's analysis on Sasuke)...
Itachi: Is the best Genjutsu user in the Narutoverse, and can...
There is little information, but it'll be interesting. Remember, the 8 tails was able to go passed Sasuke's (formerly praised as his almighty) Sharingan; which, was able to break Itachi's Tsukuyomi. 8 tails can also manipulate his Bijyuu's chakra.
Who will win? :)
I'm a SasukeFan but the results are pretty obvious...
Pain will beat the crap out of Sasuke... easily
REASON 1: Pein has six bodies, all of them having special abilities and are able to return from the dead...
REASON 2: Pein has his secrets well kept. Without figuring it out, you will never...