Recent content by Golden Drive

  1. Golden Drive

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    That DB character is so minor she's not even from DB
  2. Golden Drive

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Well you see, " Does not include games, film tickets, digital downloads, merchandise & other forms of media sales." Obviously it would've been number 1 otherwise as we know
  3. Golden Drive

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Honestly they should've just given more spotlight to the already great women in Saint Seiya as others have said. It would keep things the same and give more development to the minor females.
  4. Golden Drive

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I guess I can introduce myself by saying which manga I like. When it comes to jump I really like Gintama, Hoshin Engi, World Trigger, One Piece, Haikyuu, BnHA, AssClass, Jojo, Saiki (though I've never finished it), HxH and shit I probably am forgetting. From the new series I'm loving Jujutsu...
  5. Golden Drive

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I made this account just to say reading this gave me a a lymphatic tumor and sclerosis and I hope you're ready to pay the medical bills.
Top