Recent content by Golden sperm

  1. Golden sperm

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 517 Spoilers & Discussion

    SIU is just teasing us with LPB John...
  2. Golden sperm

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 515 Spoilers & Discussion

    LBP john is finally coming?
  3. Golden sperm

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 514 Spoilers & Discussion

    Aria: (Is my head on right..) lmaošŸ˜‚
  4. Golden sperm

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 514 Spoilers & Discussion

    Today's chapter is better than the last 3 chapters
  5. Golden sperm

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 513 Spoilers & Discussion

    Getting rid of a slayer is bad for FUG in general, they're like the main forces, they maybe not able to kill the FHs but they should be at least able to kill their descendants or the first generations.. Also many elders will hate Bam for killing slayer, they may consider this a betrayal and...
  6. Golden sperm

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 513 Spoilers & Discussion

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't White teach him how to use the souls properly and the result of that was him saving Yama's ship and getting full energy again? he didn't have many fights to get him exhausted till this point right? I can't really think of a genuine reason why he passed out...
  7. Golden sperm

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 513 Spoilers & Discussion

    What I mean is, he is absorbing power and awakened some powers inside of him. So why he's getting tired? I remember Hwaryun after the workshop arc speaks about the thorn and said that he'll pass out from overusing it,.. but that was before Bam getting used to it right? it was a foreign material...
  8. Golden sperm

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 513 Spoilers & Discussion

    Baam irregular with two irregular bloods flowing in him : passes out from absorbing a HR powers AA regular who got kicked out from the family and has only Eduan's blood flowing in him : absorbs HR powers like it's nothing, not getting overheated from fire fish that he knows nothing about and...
  9. Golden sperm

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 513 Spoilers & Discussion

    "Khun: Wow that's a relief, I thought I was going to fall. But how the fuck am I flying right now? Is it due to the power I got from White? Rak: Blue turtleeeee!! get out of my wayyyy. Khun: Dude what are you doing, I almost dropped baam! Rak: What.. what is this feeling? I feel so free, as if I...
  10. Golden sperm

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 513 Spoilers & Discussion

    finally...this is much better than losing white as a slayer
  11. Golden sperm

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 512 Spoilers & Discussions

    how did we go from that great white dialogue at the beginning of the chapter, to the whatever shit was happening in the later parts of the chapter?
  12. Golden sperm

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 511 Spoilers & Discussion

    So what's the current rate of the chapter? I remember it was 6.8 or something yesterday..
  13. Golden sperm

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 511 Spoilers & Discussion

    What if...the whole reason of having Khun this chapter is Bam absorbs the fire fish and gets flame shinsu after all of this?
Top