Kaneki never gets his way does he?
When he wants to lay down his life and die, he is forced by himself to live.
When he wants to live, he's forced to... Die?
Poor guy doesn't get his way AT ALL, kinda like Seidou.
Taki looked straight up savage emerging from Tatara's "4000 degrees celsius flame" as a half kakuja. Cool thing is that he didn't ramble nonsense like he used to and actually rekt Tata-chan and Houji, as well as Little Bin-chan. But for real Taki wielding that katana looked so badass, can't wait...
I believe Takizawa's actions were mainly influenced by his thirst for revenge against Tata-chan and about him finally wanting the spotlight. After he defeated Tata-chan he looked and talked like he was a gallant knight who had slayed the evil dragon, so his reaction to Houji's orders against him...
We're merely feeling for the guy, no one actually believes that Taki should be taken back to the CCG because he's obviously still mentally unstable. We're acknowledging what he did, and I don't recall anyone stating Houji and Akira are shit at all.
Still he went out of his way defeating Aogiri's co-leader. Doesn't that amount to something? He put so much effort trying to be a hero and get the spotlight for once,
he even stated he dreamt about the day he defeats Tatara with his powers. However Houji was all stone cold and you could really...
After witnessing Seidou defeating Tatara in kakuja mode, I lowkey hope for a Seidou vs Ken rematch. Granted Seidou probably took advantage of Tatara's loss of sanity and won, but still I would like to see Seidou's power in action against who he's modelled after... And he's probably gonna get...
I believe he was going insane due to his hatred and whatever. I believe even Full Kakuja's can go a bit cookoo as demonstrated by Eto (Tension Boogie Woogie). I'm sure we all agree on Eto being a perfect Kakuja, but she did lose her mind during her fight with Ken in the Tsukiyama Extermination...
Tatara looks pretty badass tbh... Hope Ken's Perfect Kakuja looks badass as well, I kinda hope it gets some special ability like the Kirishima lightning Ukaku or Tatara's Pyrokinesis.
Takizawa's probably betraying Tatara like the calendar hinted at and Akira might chase after him questioning...
Lowkey dissapointed at my boy Tatara losing his cool... His Kakuja is cool tho, looks like a Ben 10 alien tbh. I was expected a classy af Kakuja but this is pretty cool. Houji being calm af while everyone's literally getting roasted... Savage aff. The eyes are a bit weird.