Recent content by GoldenMist

  1. GoldenMist

    Life The Birthday Thread

    February, 5th 1998 (i'm still a child) Added
  2. GoldenMist

    Last Person to Post Wins A for Alpha

    I love KHR~
  3. GoldenMist

    Your Favourite Music Lyrics…

    FireFlies [Owl City] You would not believe your eyes If ten million fireflies Lit up the world as I fell asleep 'Cause they'd fill the open air And leave teardrops everywhere You'd think me rude But I would just stand and stare I'd like to make myself believe That planet Earth turns slowly...
  4. GoldenMist

    Word Play Add a word to the sentence

    Re: add word world to the sentence I...wanna be the first person who breaks a cactus without using blue girls help and then the world will be engulfed by hot and disgusting looking things, which walk with strange panties but batman stalking and robin, and Batgurl ,good-boy and Ass-UP stripping...
  5. GoldenMist

    Discussion Naruto vs. Bleach vs. One Piece Poll

    i'm going with naruto, but after pain assault, i think naruto's episodes is full of fillers :D but i still like it anyway.
Top