Recent content by GoldenTigar

  1. GoldenTigar

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 343 Discussion / 344 Predictions

    Boyz the gang is back(Baam, Khun, Rak). I am so excited for next chapter
  2. GoldenTigar

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 470 Discussion/471 Predictions

    There have been three people that have control over blood. 1) Rai, 2)The Lord, 3) Rai's Brother. This is my guess but I think Rai's brother is alive and if that Red Aura is a blood field then it might have been created by Rai's Brother.
  3. GoldenTigar

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 469 Discussion/470 Predictions

    I am just curious. Is Maduke strong or the titan that Rai killed?
  4. GoldenTigar

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 340 Discussion / 341 Predictions

    Arlen Grace is alive. She has immortally like 10 Family Leaders/Zahard. She tried to commit sucide but could not die so she started to look for a way out of the tower and met the God outside the tower according to her diary. This is my guess that she is inside the tower because as she claimed...
Top