Recent content by Gonfaron

  1. Gonfaron

    Naruto Volume 44 (Ch. 403-412) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 409 Discussions / 410 Predictions I agree on that. From the begining of Naruto series QB is important part of him, and it was all about Naruto controling the QB. Something is definitely going to happen with it or it will be changed somehow but I don't think that it will going to...
  2. Gonfaron

    Naruto Volume 44 (Ch. 403-412) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 406 Discussions / 407 Predictions I think that code will be broken in next chapter. I'm just not sure if Kishi will tell us about it till 408. Pain is to big mistery to be solved slightly. IMO there will be lot of episodes about him and his fights. I'm just woried that he will first...
  3. Gonfaron

    Naruto Volume 44 (Ch. 403-412) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 406 Discussions / 407 Predictions We shall see what is the meaning of Jiraya's code... and I'm just as courious as everybody is, and I can't whait till next episode. IMO the code is something from the books, as most of the people think, but I don't think that is very complicated...
Top