Recent content by good0bye

  1. Request: Drawing I need an artist for my detective story.

    some of thos drawing werefor some fun and a nother manga but if you whant to see some peticuler drawings just ask
  2. Request: Drawing I need an artist for my detective story.

    i would like to ask if its a paying job or for fun eather way ill like to help if you like to see some of my work you can find me in deviant art under ken-the-graveyard
  3. Help Wanted Artist Needed A.S.A.P

    If the offer is still open, I'll be glad to help. I'm new as well to the manga arts, but if you like I can send some of my drawings to you and you can tell me if you would like my drawing for the manga.
  4. Writer seeks artist/team for manga project/ game/ cartoon

    this comic sound awsome If the offer is still open, I'll be glad to help. I'm new as well to the manga arts, but if you like I can send some of my drawings to you and you can tell me if you would like my drawing for the manga.
  5. I'm looking for an artist for my manga Demon King

    If the offer is still open, I'll be glad to help. I'm new as well to the manga arts, but if you like I can send some of my drawings to you and you can tell me if you would like my drawing for the manga.
  6. Artist Wanted For Manga " God's Blade "

    If the offer is still open, I'll be glad to help. I'm new as well to the manga arts, but if you like I can send some of my drawings to you and you can tell me if you would like my drawing for the manga.
  7. My first manga story - need artist

    If the offer is still open, I'll be glad to help. I'm new as well to the manga arts, but if you like I can send some of my drawings to you and you can tell me if you would like my drawing for the manga.
Top