Recent content by goofy_man

  1. goofy_man

    Wow I can still edit this?

    Re: ♪♫ Enjoy Yaoi with LadyHatake ♫♪ o_O; I go away for a while to finish some papers, and a yaoi vs. yuri war erupts...... WTF???
  2. goofy_man

    Wow I can still edit this?

    Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪ .............I highly recommend holding back on the X-rated stuff in real life..........unless, you like people labeling you as a sex maniac..... <.<
  3. goofy_man

    sahugani's One Piece Review 446

    An invisible man....interesting. Devil Fruit sense.......tingling....... Anyhew, anyone else go "wtf" when Robin called the cerebus cute? No offense, but she's got some issues when the dog that guards the gates of Hell is what Robin calls cute...... And, as everyone has probably pointed out...
  4. goofy_man

    Fun Thread Picture Association!!!

    /thread
  5. goofy_man

    Wow I can still edit this?

    Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪ Ouch....owned by Imageshack...... *blows up Imageshack's HQ*
  6. goofy_man

    MH's Fujoshi Corner ♥ sponsored by eni!

    Re: Read Smutty Manga With Eni! b(~_^)d Yay!! What?? No ******?? :scry
  7. goofy_man

    Wow I can still edit this?

    Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪
  8. goofy_man

    MH's Fujoshi Corner ♥ sponsored by eni!

    Re: Read Smutty Manga With Eni! b(~_^)d ....................... ....................... I'm reading "My Balls" currently......I think that counts.....somewhat....
  9. goofy_man

    MH's Fujoshi Corner ♥ sponsored by eni!

    Re: Read Smutty Manga With Eni! b(~_^)d "Read Smutty Manga with Eni!" :blink WTF?
  10. goofy_man

    Don't you want to become a Magical Girl? (Galth's Thread)

    Re: DudeDudeDudeKhalDudeDudeDude. Same here......I think that chicken needs to be put down out of mercy for all of the chickens in the world.... <.<
  11. goofy_man

    Wow I can still edit this?

    Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪ You sure it wasn't just a photo of Legolas? :XD
  12. goofy_man

    Wow I can still edit this?

    Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪ *looks at LH's IRC convo* What does a gay elf look like? Legolas....or is there a better definition?
  13. goofy_man

    Wow I can still edit this?

    Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪ I loved the Konohamaru scene (him showing off the Sexy Jutsu). Naruto looks like he's grown up and matured and Sakura is all happy and overjoyed, then Naruto attempts to show off a newer, more pervy ninjutsu......resulting in a punch to the face...
  14. goofy_man

    Wow I can still edit this?

    Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪ Same on this end......about as bad in character description as the quality of Naruto fillers....and we both know what those were like.... And your welcome :glomp
  15. goofy_man

    Wow I can still edit this?

    Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪ Well......at least they're smarter than Dubya..... >.> So you got the job? Congratulations!!!
Top