Recent content by GotYou

  1. GotYou

    Reborn 373 Discussion / 374 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 373 Spoiler thread As for me I was vice versa so damn annoyed by the fact that Dino interfered because Hibari must have lost and that wouldnt have been so not original and predictable. I mean c'mon Dino u have absolutely no reason or any other benefit to do this. Hibari isn't ur...
  2. GotYou

    Reborn 372 Discussion / 373 Predictions

    I'm 99% sure it is a girl because she has a lipstick and boots with heels like a girl plus fragile figure.
  3. GotYou

    Reborn 372 Discussion / 373 Predictions

    That chapter was great! Fon and Mammon are awesome and I never thought before that Mammon can be a girl but now I think it's pretty sure. Their contradictions between physical and mental prowess are so subtle. If Reborn intervene I will hate him forever. And I just realised that arcobaleno in...
  4. GotYou

    Reborn 369 Discussion / 370 Predictions

    I don't think Reborn's gonna lift a finger on Iemitsu. It has to be Tsunayoshi who will kick his father ass and to do it in my way he needs to be less emotional and not get instigated by a couple of phrases from his father, this anger and hatred deprive him of self-conrol and willpower. Oh man...
  5. GotYou

    Reborn 367 Discussion / 368 Predictions

    Gotta completely agree with ZERO PHOENIX. I always thought like that but I was just too lazy to argue and put forward my arguments but well I won't repeat the same. The one thing I would like to add that in my opinion Mukuro does respect Tsuna for the fact that he beat him but he does hate him...
  6. GotYou

    Reborn 367 Discussion / 368 Predictions

    Well, actually Tsuna isn't often mistaken in people, he might be in cases like with Mukuro, but well Mukuro is just a prof in disguising Chrome takes his actions and words at face value as well, but as for Tsuna he's got his super intuition and there were many times he could see through a person...
  7. GotYou

    Reborn 367 Discussion / 368 Predictions

    Actually I did think about that but wait when Hibari went after Mukuro Mukuro was in France so they couldn't meet...but yeah Dino beat him once and I always wondered why wasn't Hibari interested in him and yeah finally he remembered lol XD And I didn't mean taht 9 months age difference should...
  8. GotYou

    Reborn 367 Discussion / 368 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 367 Spoiler thread Sorry for the late response but I mean almost a year younger because Tsuna is 14 by the time of his appearance but in chapter 22 in volume 3 he's got a birthday party so that means he turns 15 but Mukuro appears in august and his BD is on 9 june and by the...
  9. GotYou

    Reborn 367 Discussion / 368 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 367 Spoiler thread That was more out of character than I ever could imagine and made me laugh. Tsuna's fans I'm sorry but from an outsider's viewpoint it looks like Mukuro is bullying little kid (Tsuna) though actually Mukuro is almost 1 year younger than Tsuna. I think Tsuna...
  10. GotYou

    Reborn 366 Discussion / 367 Predictions

    It's painfully obvious we want some show but this battle isn't only about that but about the tactics as well. Verde's team's got the best one so far, I mean as sly and tricky as expected from Mukuro plus they've got genius Verde by their side. As for funeral wreaths well, I'm not a fan of them...
  11. GotYou

    Reborn 366 Discussion / 367 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 366 Spoiler thread Actually Colonello is aiming at everyone at once so I wonder what happens, it really confuses me. I guess they all will be able to somehow dodge that. Because of Tsuna being there I don't think team verde stands a chance since there's no way Tsuna would lose, that...
Top