Recent content by Gourmamonster

  1. Chapter One Piece 602 Discussion / 603 Prediction Thread

    My thoughts exactly. I really hope that this happens, but this also means that Chopper and Robin are useless as well. I guess they don't need their DF to show off since they probably gained knowledge over the two years. Well we would miss out on Choppers new forms if he has any, but that is a...
  2. What is your least favorite story arc in One Piece?

    Re: Marineford arc : the best or the worse Arc ? There is always people who talk big, but getting KO'ed with a fist imprint in the side of your face shuts them up. I believe Oda did it to make a point about Luff & Zoro learning that they have to choose their battles - also that they have...
  3. Chapter One Piece 602 Discussion / 603 Prediction Thread

    I shudder at the though of adding a "monster" woman to the trio. I imagine her as a ugly gorilla, like that old fish woman..what is her name.. from the water 7 arc...see blocked it out. Whoever they add probably wont be in the monster trio but have three qualities. 1 - down for a good time. 2 -...
  4. Chapter One Piece 601 Discussion / 602 Prediction Thread

    Do you think Luffy has the reputation to claim an Island as his or under his protection? Regular pirates/people are afraid of him, but that is about it. I doubt he would even want to, it would tie him down and take away from his ultimate freedom.
  5. What is your least favorite story arc in One Piece?

    Re: Marineford arc : the best or the worse Arc ? That allowed Luffy to come back and knock him out with one punch, which made him look like a total bad ass. I thought it was worth it.
  6. Chapter One Piece 601 Discussion / 602 Prediction Thread

    Re: One Piece 601 Spoiler Discussion Thread "You're too slow" - Luffy graduated out of the AAA (rookies). He's in the big leagues now - Sorry. Horrible, I know but its baseball playoffs and it fits :D "I feel that we will meet again" - I thought that was a great line. I see this as...
  7. Chapter One Piece 601 Discussion / 602 Prediction Thread

    Re: One Piece 601 Spoiler Discussion Thread I see what your saying, but before the time skip he had "partial" Gear 3 - basically he would alternate between different parts of his body to become like a giants (punch then kick then balloon). Now he is essentially focusing the steam to his arm...
  8. Chapter One Piece 601 Discussion / 602 Prediction Thread

    Re: One Piece 601 Spoiler Discussion Thread Can Luffy go Gear 2 on certain body parts now? In this chapter, it looks like just his arm goes into Gear 2. Talk about control.
  9. Chapter One Piece 601 Discussion / 602 Prediction Thread

    Re: One Piece 601 Spoiler Discussion Thread The last one has to be fan fiction - wtf is Zeno? But it looks like this chapter will be E.P.I.C! Pretty much the chapter everyone has been waiting for.
  10. Discussion Franky's upgrades

    Same here, but on the next page his hair is missing again!
  11. Discussion What is your favourite story arc in One Piece?

    I agree. Usopp is such a unique character he adds a lot. I would say the same about chopper as well.
  12. Chapter One Piece 600 Discussion / 601 Prediction Thread

    I really hope that Luffy doesn't have to fight Sentomaru & 2 PX's. What's the point of everyone getting stronger over the last two years? - They got stronger so he wouldn't have to fight all of the battles.
  13. Discussion What is your favourite story arc in One Piece?

    For me it has to be the Enies lobby arc. It has the best battles, the SH "powered" up, emotional (Robin yelling that she wants to live) and the ending of going merry. It also was a turning point in the manga where it becomes SH vs. the Marines - sets up Impel down and Marine HQ. Basically the...
  14. Chapter One Piece 600 Discussion / 601 Prediction Thread

    Luffy is at the meeting place with all of the pirates and Fluffy, things are about to get interesting :D
  15. Chapter One Piece 600 Discussion / 601 Prediction Thread

    To put it simply, yes. Luffy has accomplished a lot, I dare say more than any other pirate of his age and this time period. He has a lot of first's under his belt too; Enies Lobby, Impel down, etc. Terrifying maybe, but notoriety and fame probably make him larger than life to most people...
Top