Recent content by gphjr14

  1. gphjr14

    Seinen Vagabond by Inoue Takehiko

    OK I think we've spent enough time at the farm soul searching, time to move on please...
  2. gphjr14

    Question HOW does it take this long?

    Sadly what you've posted took the artist an extremely long time to portray.
  3. gphjr14

    Question HOW does it take this long?

    Its sad but I'm slowly forgetting about Berserk. This series is what really got me into manga but it takes so long for a chapter to come out that I'm past the point of making up excuses for why its taking so long and just not caring anymore. I've watched the 2 new movies and look forward to the...
  4. gphjr14

    Shounen Gamaran by NAKAMARU Yousuke

    I believe you guys are linking to a Chinese Edited Manga not an actual RAW, still disappointing, just a bunch of no bodies getting cut down.
  5. gphjr14

    Chapter Bleach 502 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 502 Discussion / 503 Predictions *BLEACH IS ABSENT THIS WEEK I predicted Kenpachi would do something weeks ago. Sucks there's no chapt this week.
  6. gphjr14

    Chapter Gantz 352 Discussion/353 Prediction Thread

    Well looks like another year of 20% story and 80% them yelling each others names.
  7. gphjr14

    Chapter Vinland Saga 74 Discussion/75 Predictions

    Glad its picking back up, was getting tired of Thorfinn's farm life.
  8. gphjr14

    Chapter Vinland Saga 71 Discussion / 72 Predictions

    Just finished, seems Canute has become ruthless in his endeavors. Becoming what he hated most in his father.
  9. gphjr14

    Shounen Gamaran by NAKAMARU Yousuke

    He didn't even use any real moves, he learned the skill of reading body movements before he even ascended the mountain. I doubt it'll be that easy for his father's advisors.
  10. gphjr14

    Seinen Zetman by Katsura Masakazu

    Thanks I guess these chapters just aren't being given any attention
  11. gphjr14

    Shounen Gamaran by NAKAMARU Yousuke

    Not feeling the gloves
  12. gphjr14

    Shounen Gamaran by NAKAMARU Yousuke

    Glad they just skipped ahead now we'll be surprised at the progress they've made.
  13. gphjr14

    Shounen Gamaran by NAKAMARU Yousuke

    http://mangahead.com/Manga-Raw-Scan/Gamaran/Gamaran-83-Raw-Scan Heres the raw and it appears failure is greatly frowned upon in this organization. Don't know what was up with that archer he was one sick mofo.
  14. gphjr14

    Shounen Gamaran by NAKAMARU Yousuke

    Yeah I have a feeling those guys in the room with Jinuske are of a higher caliber than Iori and more than likely one of them will kill him. His character is just too reckless to last long.
  15. gphjr14

    Shounen Gamaran by NAKAMARU Yousuke

    Just finished the RAW and it appears Iori isn't wasting anytime making his way through the enemy.
Top