Recent content by grandweasel

  1. Chapter Gantz 262 Discussion/263 Prediction Thread

    Re: Gantz 262 Discussion/ 263 Prediction Thread uh, I hope that nobu guy gets killed...I pretty much hate most of the osaka crew for being boring and extra to the story...they seem pretty lame even with their points, kurono seemed stronger than the ones so far....Im really hoping they all get...
  2. Shounen Claymore by Norihiro Yagi

    Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro or galatea could simply win and turn Miata's perspective...she is not used to being dominated...skill must count for something, otherwise its pretty lame indeed
  3. Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter well the chapter didnt advance the plot much...but it was a really great set up...damn Im really hyped to see whats going down...damn
  4. Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Ive got a bad feeling, coupled with the 10 chapters being produced, that the two guys dropped might be Netero and Ging...come to finish the series! Nah, its probably Killua's father and gramps. heh somebody also mentioned it above, but I think it is too early for...
  5. Chapter 367 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 367 Predictions [Naruto] good the next chapter is called 'loss;, hopefully its about Sasuke losing, but I suspect it is about his loss, ie the loss ofhis clan
  6. Chapter 366 Discussion [Naruto]

    right, its about time Sasuke is defeated...I hope he is left half dead. Its been a horrible twist to the plot, how he keeps defeating people....Kishi does some terrible character developement. The series might as well be called Sasuke now, and he seems such a generic character Personally...
  7. sahugani's One Piece Review 464-466

    very good review. Anyway, Zoro has lost on quite a few ocassions...particularly against Arlong and Enel...just not against a swordsman...and he c'ant...certainly not against Ryuma. You see, after this arc, they will never meet again. Luffy has lost to Akoiji, but its obvious their levels...
  8. Chapter 363 Discussion [Naruto]

    Im really disliking the fact how sasuke is managing to defeat everybody...with naruto still a one trick pony...were is the story going? Akatsuki has been rather unimpressive...
  9. Chapter Gantz 253 Discussion/254 Prediction Thread

    good to see one of those guys chopped
  10. sahugani's One Piece Review 461

    good one man, the chapter was excellent...hmm, perhaps the marriage will go 'through' and Nami will defeat absalom to complete the divorce...Im hopping not though...I hope we Absalom being knocked out cold by Nami when she wakes up...the puckered lips make the image hilarious...but Sanji has...
  11. Chapter Volume 32 (Chapters 277-286) Discussion

    Re: Berserk 283 Discussion really goddamn awesome chapter....Ganishka humbled before griffth, griffth telling him the final battle will be in Wyndham...griffith is making his ascent peace
  12. Shounen Blue Dragon by Takano Tsuneo & Obata Takeshi

    Re: Blue Dragon RΩG Chapter 6 Discussions damn, this serious cracks me up...from the drawing I thought it would have some depth, but it seems so shallow...I get the feeling the artist is just having a laugh with this...I think its going to be pretty short peace
  13. Shounen Blue Dragon by Takano Tsuneo & Obata Takeshi

    Re: Blue Dragon RΩG Chapter 3 Discussion! hmmmm, a bit corny, but the drawings are great...Im not a fan of lots of worthless fan service though peace
  14. Chapter 335 Discussions [Naruto]

    Re: 335 Predictions [Naruto] actually surprised by this...very nice episode..kakuzo seems cool....now finish off bloody narutos training dammit! peace
  15. Shounen Blue Dragon by Takano Tsuneo & Obata Takeshi

    Re: Blue Dragon RΩG Chapter 2 Spoilers & Discussion! I was expecting something a bit more interesting
Top