Recent content by GrayFoxx

  1. GrayFoxx

    Polish Community - Chodź razem!

    Re: Polish Thread Ja dalej czytam Naruto ale szczerze mówiąc to uważam że ta manga powinna się już skończyć. Naruto został bohaterem wioski i jest chyba jasne że prędzej czy później zostanie Hokage, jego historia już się skończyła.
  2. GrayFoxx

    Polish Community - Chodź razem!

    Re: Polish Thread Hey kids! You know what time it is!? Kids: 3:08 AM ? No you idiots! it's time to start a pointless discussion about something of absolutely no importance to anybody! Kids: Wow! That's an awesome idea Mr. Foxxy! Damn right it is! Otherwise this thread will turn into nothing...
  3. GrayFoxx

    Polish Community - Chodź razem!

    Re: Polish Thread That is actually not a very pleasant subject for me so excuse me but I don't really feel like sharing my stories with you guys.
  4. GrayFoxx

    Polish Community - Chodź razem!

    Re: Polish Thread What's wrong with my avatar? :notrust It's from an awesome game you know. :noworry
  5. GrayFoxx

    Polish Community - Chodź razem!

    Re: Polish Thread The internetz have melted the part of my brain that allowed me to speak or write in polish. :xp :hug
  6. GrayFoxx

    Polish Community - Chodź razem!

    Re: Polish Thread How's it going everyone? :o
  7. GrayFoxx

    Insert Generic Thread Title

    I'm certainly not all over the place as I was in the past, so I guess you're right about that. Thank you so much ^^ I actually celebrated my birthday 2 days ago. Before that I didn't drink vodka for quite a long time so I got really drunk, too much for my taste. But it was fun anyways...
  8. GrayFoxx

    Movies The Movie Thread!

    Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !! I hope you mean the shitty remake right? The original is one of the greatest sci-fi movies ever! :amuse
  9. GrayFoxx

    RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

    Re: Meet Blai the Tiger Hahahhaa, I think you'll be fine, just stay alert and try not to get in the way when Pirate is fighting someone. :p Sometimes it can be hard to keep stuff secret, I did say something that I shouldn't have once when I was a mod, it was a simple mistake and luckily...
  10. GrayFoxx

    RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

    Re: Meet Blai the Tiger Oh that's right, you are from Sweden too. Well then say hi to Pirate for me :) As you said, real life got to me and I didn't have the time to hang out here. He can't tell you about that stuff.
  11. GrayFoxx

    RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

    Re: Meet Blai the Tiger So you probably met iThePirate and Imperium since you hang out at the general discussion forums. They're buddies of mine. Nice to meet you and grats on being moded. Knowing Pirate you'll probably have to deal with him quite a lot at the hangout thread, goodluck :p Oh and...
  12. GrayFoxx

    Insert Generic Thread Title

    Re: The GrayFoxx Thread dammit someone say something... :notrust what the hell happened to you guys, why aren't you spammin as usual...?
  13. GrayFoxx

    RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

    Re: Meet Blai the Tiger I don't know you. Who are you?
  14. GrayFoxx

    Counting down..!!

    Re: Talk to me about L'arc en Ciel? What's my Queen doing these days? got some pics for me? :p
  15. GrayFoxx

    Insert Generic Thread Title

    Re: The Devil Is My Bitch You ruined my joke :notrust
Top