Recent content by GrayxLucy24/7

  1. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 457 Discussion Thread / 458 Prediction Thread This chap. was pretty good. The plot is definitely getting set up. God I'm soooo happy Sakura isn't anywhere near to mess things up :woo :confetti :woo Is it me or does Naruto become really annoying when he is whining about Sasuke?
  2. Fairy Tail Vol. 18 (Chap. 144-152) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 144 Discussion / 145 Prediction :blink Well they... might have some kind of ultimate constellation keys or something idk :sweat
  3. Fairy Tail Vol. 18 (Chap. 144-152) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 144 Discussion / 145 Prediction WoW! I used to feel sorry for Lucy (although she was my fave) because she was in the "strongest team" in Fairy Tail because she really wasn't that strong, but now I'm soooo happy 'cause she is KICK-ASS now!! LoL Before the chap came out I thought...
Top