Recent content by GreedHunt

  1. Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 72 Spoilers & Discussion

    Rant incoming, feel free to ignore. I won't see any replies to it tho, sorry if you wanted some meaningul discussion. Yeah, I'm done with this honestly. I hate that a secondary character would make me take a break/drop the series altogether, but if it al least was interesting writing-wise, I...
  2. Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 71 Spoilers & Discussion

    Kind of wish Nakaba had used this Demon power-up for Guilla back in Nnt to keep her useful, as I don't think she will really stay relevant that long on this series, but it's still cool that he added it. Nothing too ground-brraking so far as we all expected Lancelot to show up, but we will see...
  3. Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 68 Spoilers & Discussion

    The knights being Commandment level already truly is disappointing. One of the things I loved about this series is how the characters started initially as way weaker than the Sins initially. Now we have a group that, while still more inexperienced and with an insane potential to grow stronger...
  4. Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 67 Spoilers & Discussion

    I can't really add anything meaningful to the discussion, other than i'm really glad Gawain has such an interesting fighting style. I was worried she would only rely on Sun like Escanor did. It's veey interesting to see Galand had conflicting memories. That will probably be important down the...
  5. Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 66 Spoilers & Discussion

    The power scale may be shaky indeed unless our boi the Black knight is overpowered, but unless the four Knights actually defeat Galand and Melascula, I don't see a need to rant about it yet. I know I'm on more copium than Percival right now, but I play it's just the usual initial fight...
  6. Hangout Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread

    Didn't expect early spoilers so I'm terribly late for the party... Nothing new to add honestly, I'm glad they are back since they were easily among the best of the Commandments character-wise and their "deaths" were underwhelming... but woah are those designs a downgrade. I wonder if we will see...
  7. Hangout Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread

    I seriously don't get why people are annoyed by Gawain. She's literally just untamed Day Escanor, who believes to be above everyone else and took time and a beating from Meliodas to even consider working with the other Sins. I'm not saying she's the best character in the world or anything but I...
  8. Hangout Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread

    Gotta admit Nakaba, you really delivered here. It's a cliché, epic hype moment, but it's indeed epic and cool enough to ignore it. I guess Gawain is gonna keep the whole Escanor's proud personality thing? I doubt Nakaba can make that concept hit the mark so well twice, but we will see. And...
  9. Hangout Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread

    Gawain looks great! She even had the same usual pose as Escanor's, which is pretty cool. Not really a fan on her attitude but I will wait to see how she acts propertly. I'm extremely curious as to why she fled then, and how her Sun abilities work. It was nice seeing Golgius as well, even if...
  10. Hangout Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread

    Oh look, the little girl who claimed to be Lancelot's lover turned out to be Lancelot's lover from the legends, who would have thought? This is gonna get even worse once Arthur gets interested in her, since the age gap is even worse there... Really, it's just so unnecessary. But more...
  11. Hangout Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread

    There is no excuse for the girl looking this young no matter how old she actually is. And that was a concious decision on Nakaba's part. It's that simple, really.
  12. Hangout Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread

    There is no way Gawain doesn't have Sun in some way. Even ignoring the whole light on the rain from the previous chapter, Escanor's most notable thing in Arthurian legends is that he had the same sun powers as Gawain. Nakaba would not ignore something that big, even if he has obviously diverged...
  13. Hangout Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread

    I don't think we have been shown what Percival's group was reacting to yet, and I thought Lancelot was just talking about Tristan not bothering to learn more about Gawain- after all it would have been way easier to track them down that way- but perhaps something big is indeed going on.
  14. Hangout Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread

    I can't even... I was having a lot of fun with the sequel lately and I loved Lancelot so far, of course Nakaba would fuck it up. Do we really need to endure Elaine 2.0? I hope she's at least a better character than she was and not just p*do bait. Please don't be Guinevere... Moving to more...
  15. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 337 Discussion

    So why on hell did Nakaba mix up the Chaos thing with Merlin? I know he said he doesn't think on the Gaidens beforehand (Escanor's is the living proof of that) but boy, what a way to ruin the mystery around MoC. Also what is the relationship between Hawk Mama and Chaos itself then? Is Mother of...
Top