Recent content by greenbay4

  1. What Eyeshield character are you?

    I am the mummy. Why, you ask? Because I am a mummy. Mummies require no further explanations.
  2. Inagaki sensei losing his "touch"?????

    Well, in terms of story, I agree that the Hakushuu arc was probably the best. Very entertaining to read and re-read it. Hell, I think all the Kantou finals matches were great reads. And I also don't like the Teikoku match, it definitely feels rushed and illogical. Why isn't Kurita pressuring...
  3. ES21 Volume 22 (ch195-196) Discussion

    Re: Eyeshield 21 ch196 Discussion Thread Although this match has dragged on awhile, a sudden death overtime game would be awesome. Hiruma would do it, considering the odds of a 2-point conversion are >10%, but Sena's legs aren't going to hold up. Man, I wanted Oujou vs. Deimon in the Christmas...
  4. ES21 Volume 22 (ch195-196) Discussion

    Re: Eyeshield 21 ch196 Discussion Thread Generally though, its the defense that rallies the crowd up, so that the opposing QB has a hard time concentrating, and so that the offense can't hear what the QB says, if he fake hikes or calls an audible.
Top