Recent content by greenpiece

  1. greenpiece

    Chapter Fairy Tail 287 Discussion/ 288 Predictions

    Everyone's been caught up with the battle between Laxus and RT and the mysterious magical power that I don't think anyone has bothered asking this question yet: Assuming that this day with end normally, how will the battle portion of the 4th day work of there are only 7 teams left? They can't...
  2. greenpiece

    Chapter Fairy Tail 286 Discussion/287 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 286 Spoiler thread Wow, this is pretty interesting. But I'm pretty sure Laxus will be winning this since if Raven Tail wins another fight, it'll be impossible/really hard for the other teams just to tie up with RT's score. So anyway, I'm pretty sure the next fight will be Wendy...
  3. greenpiece

    Chapter Fairy Tail 280 Discussion/ 281 Predictions

    Just like most of you, I felt disappointed at how the gold keys and the 13th Zodiac lost right away. Though I'd like to somehow admire Yukino for being able to summon 3 spirits all at the same time. I would also love it if Mashima were to add a plot twist that will maybe relate her to Angel coz...
  4. greenpiece

    Chapter Fairy Tail 280 Discussion/ 281 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 280 Spoiler Thread Cool! You have their stats! I wonder though what each of those stats say... I wish I could understand Japanese. :( Anyway, can't wait for the translated version of Chap280 and maybe a translated version of those stats too!
  5. greenpiece

    Chapter Fairy Tail Vol. 28 (Chap. 231-239) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 239 Discussion/ 240 Predictions If Gray gets beaten up by Ultear, I bet that Juvia will stand again to protect Gray. And if they fight together, I think they have a chance of winning. If Juvia puts Ultear in her body (hahaha, this sounds so wrong), Ultear won't be able to control...
  6. greenpiece

    Chapter Fairy Tail Vol. 28 (Chap. 231-239) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 239 Discussion/ 240 Predictions I think the division of teams will be: Attack = Natsu, Happy, Lucy, Freed, Lisanna --> just coz she wants to be with Natsu. (It's just coz I want some LucyxNatsuxLisanna love triangle. Ahahaha) Defense = Wendy, Levy, Charle, Bixlow, Lily Anyway...
  7. greenpiece

    Chapter Fairy Tail Vol. 28 (Chap. 231-239) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 236 Discussion/ 237 Predictions I had a feeling Erza'd lose. I couldn't see her winning that one. And I honestly think Gerard won't do anything special in this chapter. I think Mashima just misses drawing him and took this chance to do so. :D Anyway, do you guys think there a...
Top