Recent content by Gremmy

  1. Gremmy

    Predictions Po Bidau Lyborick Khun

    Is it possible that Endorsi was actually adopted by... the Po Bidau head? If it was for another meaningless family name, I'm pretty sure SIU would have let us know already, but why would her family name still be a secret after almost 500 chapters when she's so popular? Moreover it would make...
  2. Gremmy

    Predictions Po Bidau Lyborick Khun

    Who? As far as I know, the only potential victims in the blast are Dorian Frog and the 2nd unnamed High ranker in Division 2 mentionned by Yolker when they came to the Floor of Test. Regimental and Battalion commanders are Ranker level (Powler, Misebichi, Holly) and Company commanders Advanced...
  3. Gremmy

    Predictions Po Bidau Lyborick Khun

    That would be surprising regarding how hard Jahad wanted Bam dead.
  4. Gremmy

    Predictions Po Bidau Lyborick Khun

    Thank you. Yes that's my point. I don't know about Adori, but if my theory is right, she probably doesn't know about Lyborick's true intentions, so I'm not saying she's a mole or a traitor at all.
  5. Gremmy

    We will see. TOG section didn't seem very active

    We will see. TOG section didn't seem very active
  6. Gremmy

    Noticed that from your reaction time when I replied to this same post ^^ Thank you! I just...

    Noticed that from your reaction time when I replied to this same post ^^ Thank you! I just registered on this forum in order to post a theory about Tower of God.
  7. Gremmy

    Predictions Po Bidau Lyborick Khun

    Hello, I am new to this forum so sorry if this theory was actually mentioned somewhere. Little is known about this man's past, which makes him very suspicious regarding his true goals. He sent a whole squadron to a suicide mission, which resulted in a total failure. He actually probably did not...
  8. Gremmy

    Yes! Haha. I didn't expect anyone to react to my name, and even less that soon XD

    Yes! Haha. I didn't expect anyone to react to my name, and even less that soon XD
Top