Recent content by Griffin

  1. Chapter 324 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 324 Predictions [Naruto] Also I kinda doubt that Sakura would be able to go up to Itachi and say "show me how to be a better genjutsu user" As regards a prediction. I think they do stop the Hidan. But I think it is too late or I believe that Asuma gets hurt pretty bad and can no longer...
  2. Chapter 319 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 319 Predictions [Naruto] well here is my thought... I think Naruto will continue his training and start the basics of the waterfall cutting. I believe Asuma might die. Look at the effects of what could happen. Shikamaru and Company loose a team leader, Kurenai looses her lover (might be the...
  3. Chapter 313 Discussion [Naruto]

    Geeze I wasn't expecting that at all. How the heck did they get the Bijuu out of her I thought that they had to be kept alive till they could be removed. That kind of goes against whe entire theme of the akatsuki. Unless they immobilized her somehow.
  4. Chapter 313 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 313 Predictions [Naruto] No I think they mean only in her party.. but I could be entirely wrong on that one too. As regards a prediction: I agree with most people that the training will involve the same method that Itachi used on Kakashi like everyone has said. I do think girl will...
Top