Recent content by Grungie

  1. Grungie

    Theory Mikasa is a titan shifter

    Well, I meant she died once as a titan (for real). (Like she said : "And I died for the happiness of a great many people") But I know what you mean. Of course we can consider it as a metaphor as well. Like her "death" was that nightmare which lasted about 60 years. Poor Ymir :<
  2. Grungie

    Theory Mikasa is a titan shifter

    Nope, I doubt. She meant she had already lost her previous family. She had in mind that she was so lucky having new family(Eren, Grisha, Carla) and so she would do everything to keep Eren alive. In my opinion her words were a metaphor, unlike Ymir's case. But I can be wrong, we don't know the...
  3. Grungie

    Discussion Hanji Zoe's Gender (Beware of spoilers)

    Well, people are dumb :XD When I found out that some people seriously were not sure about her gender I was like WTF?! She's decisively female and now we've got a proof. ;p
  4. Grungie

    Grisha Jaegar Discussion/Theories

    Maybe earlier he used to experiment on people from Warrior's hometown. He could know about Warrior's plan for humanity and then just escaped.
Top