Recent content by Gryphon

  1. Gryphon

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    True.. I didn't read ch. 1156...reading hints and spoilers was enough for me.. Lol.. Am here for ch. 1157 hints and spoilers.
  2. Gryphon

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    Am not sure where i should post this..
  3. Gryphon

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1154 Discussion

    I didn't like that he had 2 tone hair.
  4. Gryphon

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1152 Discussion

    My take is that 'the destiny boy' is the one who'll help Joyboy find the One Piece. But here's another thought: what if Shanks is Joyboy? He might've intended to eat the Gum-Gum Fruit, only for Luffy to get it instead. That would give us two 'destiny boys'! And for the prophecy about destroying...
  5. Gryphon

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1152 Discussion

    Just for fun..until the next chapter.
  6. Gryphon

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1152 Discussion

    We saw his left arm in the first chapter and he didn’t have the mark back then.
  7. Gryphon

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1152 Discussion

    Its great day to be sanji's hater. I hope zoro dies next chapter too. :cheez
  8. Gryphon

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1149 Discussion

    He got a few things corrcet about Gunko..
  9. Gryphon

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1147 Discussion

    You should watch this.
  10. Gryphon

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1145 Discussion

    Maybe.. Loki see people like silhouette.
  11. Gryphon

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    Maybe Brook's soul can talk to the kids in their dream.
  12. Gryphon

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1143 Discussion

    I guess am the only one who find her the most ugliest woman in OP. I HATE her and no one can change my mind.
  13. Gryphon

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1143 Discussion

    He can pull out anything.. Weather u liked, hated or feared that thing. At least that what i got from this spoilers. I don't think usopp can fight a holyKnight.
  14. Gryphon

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1141 Discussion

    The hints were soooo misleading.
Top