Recent content by gsst

  1. Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

    Re: Hajime no Ippo General Discussion It depends on whenever I-O gets the raw. Normally the fastest they post the new chapter is 8-12 hours afterwords. However, if the group is busy in real life, that will change to 1-4 days. In the past, raws have usually been posted on Saturdays...
  2. General Captain Tsubasa Discussion

    Re: Captain Tsubasa Edited Mangas discussion Yes, you explain it perfectly. I know from what other have told me, Japanese to English is a tough language to translate since there are so many different ways of saying the context in English, since there is no word for word translation. It is more...
  3. General Captain Tsubasa Discussion

    Re: Captain Tsubasa Edited Mangas discussion Shinji, great work on the manga...hope you continue putting out releases. Don't know if it matters, or if you have tallked about this before, but I have a question on one of the words you use for your translation... Specifically the word "shoot", when...
Top