Recent content by Gudby-Blsk

  1. FMA Volume 22 Discussion (Chapters 88-91)

    Re: Chapter 88 Discussion/89 Predictions the defeat of pride was great, a really good idea...I wonder what's going to happen with al...he doesn't have much time to get his body back! Other than that, it wasn't that good:(...kimblee's re-appearance was a little predictable, he can't die...
  2. FMA Volume 21 Discussion (Chapters 84-87)

    I don't think this will happen, but i'd be interesting: pride absorbs all the other homunculi and becomes a very powerful and evil beeing...you see, Father got rid of all of his deadly sins, so probably he is doing all that evil plan a)because it's a good thing to do(unlikely) b)because he...
  3. Share your theories about what's "Wrong" with Amestris' alchemy

    Marcoh clearly said there's a formula (brought to Amestris by Father or Van Hohenheim, probably father) used to take energy from earth and use it for alchemy...Alchemists are scientists, if that formula is a lie and actually uses Father's energy, they'd have realized, it's not like you draw a...
  4. Envy hides more than you think

    Warning: Anime AND Manga spoilers I noticed something funny about Envy: We don't know if it's a he or a she....actually it's possible it's neither of them. After all, in the anime he was a HE, but it's no the same in the manga...in the manga it's the encarnation father's envy...And that's...
  5. Share your theories about what's "Wrong" with Amestris' alchemy

    the manga's alchemy is very different to the anime's!!!!: In the anime alchemy uses our world's souls as energy for the transmutations As marcoh explained, manga's alchemy(Amestrian alchemy) uses the energy from earth (I'm from argentina so I don't know how to explain it in english)...
Top