Recent content by Gumbull

  1. Gumbull

    Multi Season Boku no Hero Academia

    New episode was pretty good.
  2. Gumbull

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 302 Discussion

    Yep though he still probably hated him even after that.
  3. Gumbull

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 298 Discussion

    I perfect Shigaraki but I wouldn’t mind AFO taking some of the limelight though I would be mad if it’s JUST AFO now though I doubt that.
  4. Gumbull

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 294 Discussion

    Nothing here in this chapter is an asspull. Something not going the way YOU wanted is not an asspull.
  5. Gumbull

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 294 Discussion

    While I don’t see why people bring up Hawks when talking about Dabi’s power since the man was blindsighted and had one wing.It is pretty blatant that Dabi has better firepower compared to Enji and Shouto and Shouto’s ice isn’t really gonna do that much since it’s gonna immediately be melted. So...
  6. Gumbull

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 292 Discussion

    I sure as hell wouldn’t call this “perfect timing”. Perfect timing would be if Mirio had gotten has quirk back at the start of the arc.
  7. Gumbull

    Multi Season Boku no Hero Academia

    Pretty sure this is taking place in the 3 month timeskip before the war pretty sure.
  8. Gumbull

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 275 Discussion

    The only thing normal pro heroes have are experience. Literally everything we’ve seen so far shows that a good portion of Class 1-A is better than an above average pro hero in every way.
  9. Gumbull

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 273 Discussion

    How does Shiggy know that things went to shit ?
  10. Gumbull

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 273 Discussion

    I just noticed that Deku has some like “lightning” in his eye kinda like when in Full Cowl 100% but smaller. I wonder if the more percentage he uses the more he looks like Full Cowl 100% with eye lighting and spikes eyes.
  11. Gumbull

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 272 Discussion

    Gran Torino has Mike I believe don’t get to far ahead of yourself.
  12. Gumbull

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 270 Discussion

    That means nothing since her quirk is float.
  13. Gumbull

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 263 Spoilers & Discussion

    Don’t know if anyone said it but Kaminari has a new belt I think. I don’t remember it anyway.
  14. Gumbull

    Theory shigaraki will kill inko midoriya (izukus mother)

    Oh I can’t wait for everyone in this story to be related to each other that’s going to be soooooo good.
Top